Chapter 24

Your POV

My hands sweating, my heart beating too fast, worry consuming inside me.

"Dammit! Where is she?!" I yelled inside my room as I threw my phone onto my bed, my call not able to go through.

I sat on my bed, thinking  of the different possibilities that could happen to Ema. 

After finding out that Ema was getting our family register, I started to panic. It's been some hours after she left to get those documents.

Our calls not going through, looking out the window, rain poured down. Uneasiness consuming me whole.

"Please be safe.." I quietly said as I looked out my window.

-Earlier-

I left my room and skipped school once again, seeing it's night already, I'm assuming Ema's helping with dinner.

Going down the stairs, I see everyone in the living room, a concerned and worried look on their faces.

"What's going on?" I asked as I yawned out.

"It's Ema.." Masaomi-san told me with a concerned voice.

Snapping my head up to meet Masaomi-san's eyes, I could tell something happened. My anxiety filling me up giving me all sort of delusions to what could happen to Ema.

"What? What happened?!" I exclaimed worriedly as I stared in his eyes.

"She hasn't gone back home, it's been 6 hours." Kaname explained.

"She must be busy doing stuff for school." I said as I tried to calm down.

"No, she was going to get the family register.. It would be a quick trip, yet she still hasn't come back home." Hikaru told me.

When I heard that she was going to get the family register, worry started filling me up. 

'She knows... She knows-!!' I thought inside my head.

"Who mentioned about the family register to her?" I calmly asked.

"I did. Is there something I wasn't suppose to do?" Hikaru said raising his hand up.

I take a sit on the sofa and try calming down my nerves, my hands getting shaky.

"There's some information on that paper that she doesn't know about.." I explained playing with my fingers.

"And that is?" Subaru asks.

"She's adopted." I answered, I could hear a pause of silence and could tell they were surprised to hear that.

"And I'm also adopted, both Ema and I are adopted. We have no blood relation to each other." I informed.

"You and Ema are only one year apart, how did you know before she did?" Kaname asks.

"I was a pretty sharp child back then, noticing that we didn't have any baby pictures and the fact we look nothing a like to each other, plus not having any resemblance to our father, everything just clicked to me." I explained.

"I asked father about it and he seemed hesitant, and that look on his face confirmed my suspicions. But I wasn't really sad, I knew that being a family doesn't mean we have to be connected by blood." I said with a little smile.

"I was contented, if my parents didn't want me, then why should I care about the people who don't even want me? I had Dad, Ema, Oli, and Juli, even if we're not really related, we're still family." I said calming down a bit.

"After all, you guys are my family now, despite having no blood connections." I said gently smiling at them, which caused a few brothers to become red for some reason.

"But, Ema, she always liked the idea of having a family. And since she knows that she's adopted, it would break her." I explained worried something happened to Ema.

-End-

Looking at the clock it's already 1 am, I almost had to ask the octopus to help me but good thing  I wasn't able to do it, because I received a knock on my door.

Getting up from my bed, I made my way towards my door and opened it, just to see Iori in front of me.

"Iori? Is there something you need?" I asked a bit tired from worrying.

"We know here Ema is." He says giving me a reassuring smile making me drop to my knees.

"(Y/n)!" He exclaims as he catches me before I got my knees injured.

"Oh my god.. Is she okay? Is she safe?" I asked looking at him in the eye with my (e/c) eyes.

"She's fine, she's currently with Natsume-san." He informed me making me sigh out a huge sigh.

"Thank....god...she's..okay.." I slowly said as I suddenly see black dots and finally seeing darkness.

-time skip-

Opening my eyes, I noticed it was morning. I hurriedly sat up from my bed and looked around.

"Wha-? I remember talking to Iori, then I saw these black dots and finally darkness consumed my eyes." I mumbled to myself remembering yesterday.

"Did I pass out?" I asked myself as I noticed I was on my bed.

After staying in silence, I suddenly remember Ema. Wanting to know what's her situation, I hurriedly left my room and started running through the halls and down the stairs.

As I was running down the stairs, I see Ema talking with Masaomi-san. Hearing my loud footsteps, they turned around to see me running towards them.

As I met Ema's eyes, relief washed over me. I ran towards her and jumped her, my arms wrapping around her tightly.

I look up and her eyes stared at my glossy eyes.

"You idiot! Where the hell were you?! Do you know how worried I was?! Something could've happened to you! Idiot!" I yelled at her with glossy eyes that almost look like I could cry any minute.

She looked at me with apologetic eyes and placed her hand on my head to soothe me from my anxiety.

"I'm sorry, I should have contacted you." She says as she hugged me to comfort me.

After a few minutes we let go and sat on the sofa.

"(Y/n) about the our family register.." She says hesitating.

"I know, I already know." I said softly smiling at her.

"Eh?" She says surprised to hear me say that.

"But it's fine, even if we're not related by blood, we're still family. After all, we've been together since young." I said smiling brightly at her.

She warmly smiles at me and nods her head agreeing with what I said.

Currently, we are preparing dinner. Curry and hamburger steak, requested by Wataru. Everyone helped in preparing dinner and everything's okay.

We all enjoyed our time as a family, not having any problems, it was peaceful.

#####################

Heyoooo!!!

Sorry if it was short, I got lazy halfway through and I've got school tomorrow..

But who needs sleep?! Because I sure as hell don't!

FUCK MY ASSIGNMENTS AND PORTFOLIOS!!!!

I CAN JUST WORK AT MCDONALDS!!

Jokes aside, I'll get my ass beaten for not taking school seriously.

I'm asian after all, *sigh* T^T

Anyways!! Stay tune for the next chap!!

BYEEEEEEEEE!!

~Nekochinchin :3