Chapter 52

Your POV

I woke up and looked out my window, it was a pretty day and doesn't seem like anything would happen today.

Getting up from my bed, I stretched my limbs while letting out a yawn.

I head over to where my uniform was and started putting it on, brushing out my hair and grabbing Oli, I left my room.

Going down the stairs, something kept gnawing at the back of my head.

'Am I forgetting something??' I thought as I head over to the dining room.

Seeing the brothers and Ema, I shrugged my shoulders and decided to just let it be.

'It's probably nothing..' I thought as I took a seat beside Ema.

I was given my breakfast and saw that it was my favorite, with a smile I started digging in as I gave Oli a bit for him to eat on.

While eating, I see multiple eyes on me.

"What's up with the staring?" I asked as I took a sip from my juice.

"(Y/n), did you forget anything today??" Ema asks me with a kind tone, which made me raise a brow.

"Huh? I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything.." I said trailing off a bit as I saw all my siblings' looks.

"I see, then do you have any plans today?" She asks me.

"Plans? I usually hang out with Karma and Nagisa when school's done, then head home afterwards. Why?" I questioned a bit suspiciously as I watched everyone.

"It's nothing, just wanted to know what you're up to today." She replies with a big smile.

I just slowly nod my head at her and continued eating my breakfast, though with her questions on my mind, I doubt I fully enjoyed my food.

'Something's up, they're all being weird...' I thought as I continued eating my food.

-time skip-

I walked up the mountain with a peach juice box in my hand, I enjoyed my time just having some alone time.

While drinking my juice, I felt someone's presence behind me. Before I could turn around, I felt familiar arms wrapping around my waist.

I playfully rolled my eyes realizing who it was.

"Oya? I wonder who this is??" I said in a teasing tone.

"It's Prince Charming, that's who I am." I heard him snicker.

Turning around, I was faced with a devilish period head. The one and only Karma Akabane was looking at me with his infamous smirk.

"More like the Devil himself." I playfully said as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I leaned in and gave him a sweet kiss and I could feel the smile forming on his lips as he kissed me, I let go and see him smiling at me.

"Sweet as always~" He says as he licked his lips and winked at me.

"Since when am I not~?" I said with a wink.

He lets go of my waist and gently held my hand, the both of us started walking up the mountain while making small talk.

"So, where are we going to today?" He asks me with a smile.

"What do you mean? We're just going to go to the usual arcade with Nagisa and get some food, like every other day." I said with a chuckle.

He abruptly stops and looks at me with inspecting eyes, I tilted my head in confusion wondering why he looks so surprised.