Chapter 17

Your POV

It's 11:45 pm and I'm still awake, I was watching anime and since it was cold, I decided to head downstairs and get me some hot cocoa.

I was walking down the stairs wearing my Mimikyu onesie with matching slippers, and my Mimikyu plush in my arms.

As I went down I saw Emma making coffee? I walked towards her and she noticed me.

"(Y/n)? Why are you up?" She asks.

"I could say the same thing to you." I said rubbing my eye.

"I was just making coffee to keep myself awake." She says.

"Awake? Are you studying again?" I asked.

"Yes, what about you (Y/n)?" She asks.

"It was cold so I wanted to make some hot cocoa." I said getting a cup.

"Oh, I see. Do you want marshmallows with it?" She asks with a smile.

"Hell yeah!" I said getting excited.

Ema brought out the marshmallows and I started making my hot chocolate, after adding the chocolate, I then placed marshmallows on top, a lot of them.

"Oh, you're both still awake?" We heard a voice.

We turned around and saw Ukyo looking at us with a smile, my Mimikyu was in my arms while my hot cocoa was in my hands.

"Yep, Ema was making coffee and I wanted hot cocoa." I replied.

"I see." He says walking towards us.

"I'm guessing Ema was studying." He says.

"Yep, and I was enjoying my anime." I said happily.

"Be sure not to catch a cold, the wedding is close after all." He says taking his jacket off and placing it on Ema.

"We'll be sure to do so!" I said.

We were talking and I placed my hot cocoa on the counter to cool down just a bit, cause I burnt my tongue when I took a little sip.

I suddenly heard footsteps, and it seems to be I wasn't the only one who heard it. We turned around and saw a person.

This person has long orange hair, and wearing a dress with leather boots and a jacket. But with one look I can tell this 'woman', is a guy.

But hey! I'm not judging, I support the LGBT community. I've been hanging out with Nagisa and have watched enough anime to know what their biological gender is.

And let me just say this, they look so gorgeous.

I was distracted by this person's beauty that I was caught off guard when they suddenly hugged Ema and I.

"I've been dying to meet you both." They said.

They then let go and looked at us with a smile, I saw Ukyo sigh.