Characters

Kelsey Young - 16 years old and lives with her Uncle Mark. She is 5'4 with brown hair and green eyes. She has a bad past and keeps to herself which makes her a loner at school. Shes the kinda girl who keeps her head down and not trust anyone. 

Mark Young - 27 years old and a very young Father figure. He is Kelsey's mothers little brother. He is the CEO of the family company called Young enterprises. He has brown hair and brown eyes standing at 6'. 

Phil Young - 57 years old. He is the father of Mark and the grandfather of Kelsey. He is a nice old man who has a great sense of humor. He has brown eyes and grey hair with hints of brown standing at 5'11. 

Trevor Slater - 17 years old. He is the most popular guy in school as he is the star player on the football team. He is the kinda guy who doesn't care of the consequences of his actions as him and his friends aren't the nice group in school. He has blonde hair and blue eyes standing at 5'11.

Frank Slater - 41 years old and is one of the bosses that work at Young enterprises and he is wealthy. He has a wife and his son is Trevor. He is an ex football star and wants the same for Trevor. Frank is a nice and friendly guy. 

Martha Slater - 40 years old. She is the wife of Frank and the mother of Trevor. She is a kind-hearted woman.  

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY