Only time can bring us together

Not technically Frerard but.... oh well.

"Ive done it!!!!!!!" Yelled Mikey.

Hearing Mikey's calls, Gerard rushed out of the bathroom zipping up his pants.

"You have???" shouted Gerard "it can't be"Gerard rushed into the mad scientist room. Ever sinse they were kids Mikey had been a genius, but Gerard never thought he would be able to create what he had been working on for so long. As he walked in he saw Mikey. He was wearing a unbuttoned not-so-white-anymore lab coat, and only boxer shorts underneath. His glasses where crooked and standing at the end of his nose, his hair had not been washed in days and was messed into knots.

"You couldn't have" whispered Gerard. He walked slowly up to the large devise. It was only a couple feel high, and a few feel wide. There was a hole in the middle, able for a man to squeeze through, but it would have to be a small man.

"How does it work?" asked the super rad emo boy.

"You turn this switch here" explained the strangely attractive scientist.

He held a remote in his hand and turned the switch, then began to press a large amount of buttons. A moment later the devise lit up, the hole glowing with the most beautiful colors.

"Gerard I need to test it out, just to make sure"

"You didn't already do that before you decided it worked?" said the sassmaster, who was now using his super power of sarcasm.

"Just shut up Gerard! Look. I'm too big to fit in there. I need you to be the one"

Mikes was obviously very cranky from the lack of sleep.

"What? but what if it doesn't work, or I get lost?" Gerard pouted.

Mikey pulled Gerard into a big hug.

"It will work, I promise" promised mikey.

After a moment of thinking Gerard finally said "If you think so". He got down on the floor, adjusting himself to make sure he fit in the devise.

"I'm sending you to your future self" said Mikey. "You will have ten minuets, then I'll send you back"

"Okay" sighed gee. "If I don't make it back, tell my pet turtle I love him"

"Gee, you don't have a turtle"

"Well fucking buy me one!" shouted Gerard as he crawled into the glowing hole of light, disappearing from Mikey's sight.

Gerard continued to crawl, until he came apon a different light, not as beautiful though. He ended up on a empty bed. He looked around, his brother, his house, the devise, all gone. It was just him laying on a bed. Everything had beautiful decorations but that's not what he noticed. What he noticed was a beautiful looking man with bright red hair walking into the bedroom. He looked into the mans eyes and automatically knew it was him but older. Damn, he looked fine. He had dat booty too. He was wearing tight leather pants, a torn up white tank top, and a leather jacket. Young Gerard began to drool.

"Well hello gee" older Gerard snickered "I've been expecting you"

"Y- you have?"

"Oh yes, I came here when I was just a young lad myself"

Young gee was still shocked, older him was a mega hottie.

"Loss of words I see" seductivly said older Gerard. "I was too once" he said as he crawled onto the bed.

"Wha- who-wha- what?" stuttered young gee.

"Ya know, when I came here, I did some thing that I will NEVER. Forget." he pushed young gee down and strattled him.

"And I wanna give you something you will NEVER FORGET."

Before the younger man could respond, his neck was being kissed and sucked on. Damn he was good.

"We have to be quick" young gee whispered.

"I know, I've done this before"

The older man threw off his own jacket and ripped off his shirt, showing a six pack harder than a pornstars dick.

He sat the younger boy up and took off his misfits t-shirt, then carefully folding it and setting it on the bedside counter. He did the same with his pants and underwear, now he was fully naked, hard, and vulnerable. The older began to take off his own pants.

"Allow me" said not-red-headed-Gerard. He pushed him down and strattled him this time. Kisses were planted on the six pack, they were slowly leaded up to suck on his slightly hairy nipple, then down to his happy trail. All at the same time his fingers worked at unbuttoning the black leather pants. His hands finally began to work on pulling the pants off, but they were stuck to his legs because he was sweaty.

"You can do it" encouraged the older. But young Gerard was not having it. He instead picked up a convenient knife that was on the bedside table and began to cut off the stupid pants.

Once they were all off, he slid his hand up to pull off his underwear too. So, he does get bigger in the future.

"There's no time for foreplay, gee, we must do it now" said the older.

Suddenly the younger was being pulled up and pushed onto his hands and knees. The older bent down behind the younger and spread the boys ass cheeks apart. He leaned over and pulled a bottle of lube from under a pillow and lathered it into his hands and erection.

He lent in and began to lick the younger's entrance, slowly then he began to speed up. after a moment he slipped in a finger. This made them both gasp. Waiting for the younger to get used to the finger, he then added a second one. He pushed in and out, fucking him with his jazz hands. Then a third finger was added. By this time, the younger was moaning like the little bitch he is. Then he began to scissor him.

To the younger, it was a painful yet beautiful experience. Feeling his older self inside him like that gave him a whole new meaning to life. All of the sudden there was a bigger pain inside him, also known as older Gerard's dick. it felt so large inside him and it hurt like hell.

The older man began to thrust back and forth into him, slipping nicely thanks to the lube. Both Gerard's moaned and screamed each others names. It felt so good to both of them. Older Gerard's thrusts began to speed up, due to him about to reach climax.

"Eh.....uh....gee.....oh!" shouted older Gerard.

But just that second younger Gerard was beginning to fade away. The time machine pulling him back in.

His clothes and self now completely gone, older Gerard finished his own climax and laid on the bed,thinking about younger him, and his now no longer existent leather pants.

Back at the Ways, Mikey was jumping for joy and kissing his brothers cheeks and thanking god he was alive and back.

Only then did he notice he was on his hands and knees, his clothes neatly folded up beside him.

"What happened?" asked the mad scientist who had been sitting around for ten minutes, worried sick about his brother but also watching spongebob.

"Don't ask" said Gerard he winked and left to take a shower, sore from Gerard's fucking.

~fin~