Cross that off your bucket list

Frank came in my mouth and I swallowed as usual. Looking around, I zipped his pants back up and wiped off my face. Good, nobody had seen us. I sat back down next to Frank and wrapped my arms around him again.

"We have sex in the weirdest places" Frank giggled and kissed the top of my head.

"It's not that weird" I argued.

"Ugh.....babe? this is the third time we had sex on a bus...... this month"

"So?"

"So I'm saying we happen to be some busy people" he chucked and my face twisted in confusion again.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well....... we just have sex in lots of places"

"Like where?" I couldn't recall what he was trying to say. I knew we had sex a lot but I didn't think they were that weird of places.

"Well...... like wild waves, the movies, my cousins dance residual, your moms birthday party, the dollar store, the car, parks, the science center, the ocean, your uncles wedding, my uncles wedding, - which now that I think about it was the same wedding - that art showing, like every concert we've been to, chick-fil- a, the DVD store, when you gave birth, the museum, target, the laundry mat, in that tree, like every room in your brothers house, that other tree, the used tire store, the book store, like 19 different gas stations....."

"Yeah I got your point Frank, we have a lot of sex in public.....but is that so bad?"

I waited for a moment and realized Frank was still talking.

".......Walmart, KFC, the train station, the train, church......"

"Frank."

"......The zoo, the reptile exhibit in the zoo, the shark tank in the zoo......"

"Frank!"

"........ Denny's, like every parking lot you can think of, guitar center....."

"Frank c'mon babe"

".........The comic store, DMV, the Eiffel Tower, Famous Footwear....."

"Your not gonna stop till you've named every place are you?" I sighed.

".......Mt. Everest, Hot Topic, airports, planes, petting zoo, Hone Depot, Taco Bell......"

*3 hours later*

".........Literally every spot in our house and yard, the neighbors, carnivals, when your aunt had her knee surgery, the ice cream truck, under the ice cream truck, Fred Mayers, when we got our pictures taken with Santa......"