Sexy Puns

"Gerard, what are doing?" Frank asked nervously. Currently, he was tied to the bedpost, on his knees and facing the headboard. His pants were pulled off and only a large T-shirt hung to his body.

"Shhh" Gerard reassured. He gripped Franks ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He leaned in closely. "I'm ANALyzing"

~

Frank zipped up his pants as Gerard wiped the remaining cum off his face. Suddenly, they felt the familiar jolt and they knew the elevator had finally begun to work again. Three hours in an elevator wasn't fun, unless you were sharing it with Gerard Way.

"That was wrong on so many levels" Frank confessed.

~

Gerard watched the short man at the bar. He was beautiful, and Gerard knew he would take this handsome stranger home tonight. Time to pull out one of his best pick up lines. Gerard walked slowly over to the bar and sat down in the stool next to the boy.

"What's your name, sugar?"Gerard asked.

"Frank" he shot the weird emo that was talking to him a suggestive look. "Yourself?"

"Gerard, but you can call me dinner"

Frank was confused. "What does that even mean?" He asked.

"Shhhh" Gerard help his finger up to Franks mouth and pressed his finger hard against his lips. "That doesn't matter. What matters is if you top or bottom. I didn't want to ASSume anything"

"Gerard-" Frank tried to speak as the strangers finger was pulled from his lips.

"I just wanted to get my ASSets in order"

"Gerard sto-"

"I wanted to know if you could take care of this boner I've ASSembled"

This was gonna be a long night for Frank.

~

Frank walked up to the groupie with a smirk on his face and an urge to get some. He had spotted the black-haired beauty while on stage and instantly knew what he wanted.

He leaned into the boy and whispered. "Would you like to blow me?"

The boy shivered and turned his head to face Frank Iero. "I'm not a fan"

~

Gerard's Dad sat me down today to give him 'the talk'... Something he should've done when Gerard was still in his thirties. but being fifty now, he obviously knew.

He said "First of all, you've gotta make sure it's nice and clean. Give it a quick rub, and you're almost ready to go!... Don't force it in, mind. You might damage something. Make sure it's turned on first and it will slide straight in. Then son, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your night!"

"... Dad, for fuck sake. I know how to work a DVD Player". Gerard cried out.

~

"It's just so hard....." Frank wined.

"Shh. We can fix that. I'm skilled in the bedroom department, I've worked at ikea for five years" Gerard said as helped the customer find a new chair.

~

People came from Miles around to see Franks huge cock. He liked to show it off, but you would have to pay him extra for an exclusive look. It was rare that anyone got to touch it, usually Frank did all the work when it came to his cock.

"What's your secret?" His friend, Gerard, asked him one day. Currently, he was stroking his huge cock. It was so big and amazing he was almost drilling over it.

"I buy small hens"

~

To Gerard, Making coffee is very much like making love to a sensual man.

It has to be hot, it has to be strong, you've got to grind your beans slowly... and at the last moment, add the milk.

Of corse Frank didn't appreciate this cause he was more of a tea drinker himself.