Ladies and gentlemen

I took a deep breath and brought my hand up. I could do this. Yes. I knocked on the door and took a step back. My heart was racing and my mind was spinning. How was I supposed to tell him? oh god.

A few moments later I was about to knock again.... or turn and run..... when the door opened. I looped up to see Gee standing inn the doorway.

"Hey babe" he smiled and leaned down to kiss me. I kissed back hungrily. I was so scared this would be our last kiss. In all honesty, it was gonna be our last kiss I could sense it. This always happened. I had relived this scenario with plenty of other guys, only this time it was with Gerard.

"Come in" he motioned and stepped aside. I walked in and took a final glance around his apartment.

"No offense or anything.... but what are you doing here" he chuckled. "Not that I don't like seeing my girlfriend"

I turned to face him. I gulped and stared down at my skirt. It hung nicely around my hips. My breasts were large and stretched out my black shirt.

"I need to tell you something Gee....."

"I need to tell you something too" he breathed and I looked up at him. What could he have to tell me? Whatever if was, it probably wasn't bad. Nothing was as bad as what I had to say. I sat down on his couch and he sat down with me.

"Do you wanna go first?" I bit my lip and looked up at him. He looked at me with a concerned look. I could tell he was worried by the way his eyebrows furrowed together.

"No, you go ahead" he said. He placed a hand on my knee and I shivered. God, this was not the time to turn me on.

"....You can go first" I choked out. My stomach felt like if I spoke any more than it would explode on itself.

"Same time?" he offered.

I nodded.

"Okay. 3.......2.......-"

"I'm really a guy!" I shouted too early. I couldn't contain it. He looked at me in awe. He didn't look mad or disgusted like the other guys did. One time someone threw up.

"What?" he choked out.

"My real names Frank, I got a few surgeries a few years back.... I'm really a guy" I stuttered out and closed my eyes. Here it comes. He was gonna kick me out.

I felt his hand on my chin and he lifted my head. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me, smiling. Why was he smiling? He wiped my eyes and then I realized I was actually crying. I saw some of my eyeliner and mascara on his thumb and felt embarrassed. He leaned up and kissed me gently.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" I choked out.

"I need to show you something. He stood up and grabbed my hand. We walked up stairs and went to his room. I sat on the bed and he walked over to his closet, pulling out a binder. He walked over to me and I looked up, confused. He sat down beside me and opened it up. The first picture was of a woman who resembled Gerard. She stood outside in front of a glorious water fountain. Beside her, stood Gerard's brother, Mikey.

"Is that Mikey's girlfriend?" I looked up at Gerard and he snickered a little.

"No" he sighed and handed me the book. "it's me"

My eyes widened and I looked up at him. That was.... him?

"I used to be a woman"

It was like my entire world stopped. Gerard used to be a woman. He understood. He didn't judge me because...... he was just like me. Except reversed.

I shot up and engulfed him into a kiss. When I pulled away I turned my attention to the book. I began to flip through and look at all the pictures of this little girl. She was beautiful. There were pictures of her up until about 22. Then, there were pictures of a boy. The boy I knew. Gerard.

"My name was Genie" he whispered. I looked up at him and set the book down beside me on the bed. I leaned up and kissed his soft lips.

"I was so scared that you'd hate me" I started to cry again.

"Shhh no baby, I could never" he hugged me tightly and we sat like that for a while. We didn't need to talk about each other past. We understood each other more deeply. We didn't need to say anything because we jut knew.

He leaned down and kissed me again. This time, we were more eager. I slid my tongue in his mouth. Our breaths became fast and heavy as he pushed me down so I was laying on the bed. He climbed on top of me and brought his hands down to my breasts. They were plastic, but I knew he still liked them. He knew they were plastic before, but he just thought I had a breast surgery. He began to squeeze them gently through my shirt. His hands went down and rested on my stomach for a moment, then pulled my shirt up. I sat up a little but so he could pull it off. I brought my hands down and pulled his own shirt off.

I wondered what his chest looked like before he got rid of his boobs. I wanted to know how big they were.

"How big were they?" I looked up at him and he giggled a little. He leaned down and brought his lips to me ear. "D cup" he whispered before nibbling on my ear and kissing down to my neck. I moaned and picked my hips up. I felt his hard through his pants and he grinded down. I stretched my neck to the other side, giving him more access to my collar bone. He kissed down and brought his hands to my back. I felt his warm hands struggle with my bra snap. After a second he got it and pulled my bra off. His lips went down to my tit and began to suck. I couldn't really feel him sucking on them, but I could see him doing it. And it was hot. I moaned at the sight and flew my head back.

His hands trailed down and rested on my knees for a moment as he continued to suck. His hands trailed up and went inside my skirt. He pulled my panties down and slipped his fingers in my pussy. I moaned an grabbed his shoulders. My own hands trailed down his chest and felt his stomach. They trailed down further and started to unbutton his pants.

He brought his mouth from my tit to the center of my chest. His fingers came outed me and trailed up. When they reached my boobs, he squished them together. Gerard began to move his head side to side, moaterboating the fuck out of me. I closed my eyes, enjoying myself. Or at least I was, until I heard a pop. My eyes shot open and it looked down.

One of my tits had gone flat and I felt a burning pain in my chest. Gerard was looking at me with wide eyes and his mouth had dropped open.

"Gerard"

"Yeah?" he looked up at me, not knowing what to do.

"Call the doctor"

"Fuck" I