Chapter Five

WARNING YAOI 18+ -

"Levi, how can you be so cute and so sexy at the same time? Do you ever notice the way I look at you during training or during meetings? I wish I could just bend you over and take you in full view of everyone. It's so difficult to hold back, especially when you wear that amazingly tight uniform. Do you think we could start doing that? Making love in front of our friends, especially Mikasa. I want to fuck you for hours on end, or be fucked by you. Can we do that?" Eren removed his fingers from Levi's mouth, bringing them down to his entrance.

"Mmm, yes Eren."

He pushed one finger in Levi, making him moan. He quickly covered his own mouth, preventing his beautiful sounds from reaching Eren. His face immediately went red, hoping Eren didn't realize it, but he was staring straight at him. He smirked, adding another finger to stretch torture his lover. He laughed when he saw Levi attempt to prevent another moan leave his mouth.

"Heichou, you're voice is so sexy, why don't you let me hear it? I love it, it turns me on to hear you like this."

"Eren- Ahh- you're s-such a brat," he pulled Eren down and captured his lips, moaning as he continued to scissor his fingers. Their tongues fought for dominance, Levi allowing Eren to win so he feels authorative. He added one more finger, not wanting to hurt his lover. He knew Levi was ready when he started moving to meet his thrusting fingers, finally letting out his delicious moans.

"Eager, are we?"

"S-shut up Eren, just fuck me."

-
To be continued...

Okay guys! This is Xenia! I'm 19 just to let y'all know. I hope you enjoyed this and see ya next time!
»XENIA«
Copyright © Kryptonize 2014
All Rights Reserved