Chapter Two

WARNING YAOI 18+ -

"Hanji, where's Eren?" Levi saw Hanji sitting at the dining table. He walked over to her and leaned on the table.

"Last time I saw him he was walking to his room. Why didn't you even think to check there?"

"Oh yeah, Hanji I want you to take care of Eren's cleaning for today."

"What? That's totally unfair!" She stood up from her chair.

"Well, next time think before you sass me." Levi left the room and headed towards Eren's room with the intention of making up for his rudeness earlier. He smirked as he drew nearer to the door where he would find his lover behind it. He got to the door and was about to knock when he heard a sound emit from behind the door.

"Ahh... Levi..."

Levi's face turned red when he heard Eren. He opened the door slowly and quietly and peeked into Eren's room. He saw him moving around in his bed, but he was asleep. He moved into the room and closed the door behind him, walking quietly over to his sleeping lover. Eren turned over in his bed to face Levi, still sleeping. His face was completely red and he was panting. Levi moved back his blanket and was met with Eren's swollen member. He silently cursed himself for forgetting that the younger slept naked.

"Ahh! Heichou!"

'Wait... Is he... Having a wet dream about me?'

"Heichou... touch me..."

'Oh fuck,' Levi looked down at his pants, 'God damnit how does he do that?!'

Levi stepped forward and leaned down to Eren's ear, biting the lobe and grabbing his leaking dick simultaneously, startling Eren awake. Levi groaned at the loud moan Eren let out, growing harder in his tight uniform pants.

"C-Corporal, what are you doing?" Eren stuttered, his voice shaky.

"You said you wanted me right? Well, here I am."

-
To be continued...

Okay guys! This is Xenia! I'm 19 just to let y'all know. I hope you enjoyed this and see ya next time!
»XENIA«
Copyright © Kryptonize 2014
All Rights Reserved