Chapter Four

WARNING YAOI 18+ -

Levi slowly took Eren further into his mouth, teasing him until he had Eren begging and squirming under him.

"Heichou, please..."

"Please what?" Levi removed his mouth almost entirely, still keeping his tongue slowly moving around Eren's slit and looking straight into his eyes.

"Ahh, Heichou just..." Eren couldn't say it, he was too embarrassed that Levi had this much control over him.

He moved back up to his ear and whispered, "Eren, tell me what you want."

"AHHH, Heichou, please suck me off!"

Levi smirked, getting what he wanted, he licked the up the bottom of his shaft and took him in his mouth again. Eren gripped his hair and thrusted into his mouth. Levi held the younger's waist down to the bed, rubbing around the bones that stuck out at his hips. He bobbed his head repeatedly, deep-throating the younger. Everything the elder was doing to his was driving him crazy and he desperately craved release.

"Heichou, if you don't stop, I'm gonna-"

Levi pulled away, sensing Eren's release. "You can't come yet Eren."

He sat up on the younger's stomach and unbuttoned his shirt, slowly sliding it off of his shoulders. Eren quickly switched their positions, now straddling the elder. He lifted his fingers to Levi's mouth.

"Suck."

Levi looked surprised, but took Eren's fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, keeping eye contact with his lover. He coated Eren's fingers in saliva, taking both of their members in his hand and stroking them together.

-
To be continued...

Okay guys! This is Xenia! I'm 19 just to let y'all know. I hope you enjoyed this and see ya next time!
»XENIA«

Copyright © Kryptonize 2014
All Rigts Reserved