Chapter Three

WARNING YAOI 18+ -

Levi stood back up, hand still on Eren, and threw the blankets off the bed. He crawled onto the bed, straddling Eren. He leaned down and began to suck on the younger's neck, trailing kisses down his chest and leaving love marks.

"W-wait Corporal-"

"Don't. Say my name, Eren."

"Levi... The others will see them," Eren muttered and blushed, attempting to hide his face. Levi lifted it back up by his chin with his fingers, staring straight into his eyes.

"Let them see. Especially Mikasa. She needs to know who you really belong to," Eren moaned as Levi grinded his clothed erection against Eren's. Eren looked down, only to look back up with his beautiful eyes into Levi's.

"Don't you think these are in the way?" Eren smirked and pulled at the waistline of Levi's uniform pants. He rolled his eyes and sat back up, helping the younger pull his pants off, taking his underwear with it. He tossed them somewhere in the room and attacked Eren's neck once more, marking his lover for others to see. He trailed kisses down Eren's chest and took one of his erect nipples into his mouth, sucking and biting it to evoke those amazing moan from his lover. He moved onto the other one, gaining the same reaction.

"Eren... You're so sexy... Touch me too..."

He grabbed the younger's hand and guided it to his aching member. Eren grabbed it and stroked him, causing him to groan with his low, sexy voice. Levi kissed down to his sensitive lower area, gripped his leaking member, and dragged his thumb over the tip repeatedly. He spread his pre-cum around Eren's dick and brought his lips down to it, sucking the tip. He licked the slit and Eren moaned loudly.

"Eren, be quieter, people will hear us."

-
To be continued...
Okay guys! This is Xenia! I'm 19 just to let y'all know. I hope you enjoyed this and see ya next time!
»XENIA«

Copyright © Kryptonize 2014
All Rigts Reserved