CHAP-40 FEAR OF LOSING YOU

Start from the beginning

" Then it's settled no matter whether it's a trap or not, we're eliminating Emanuel for once and all! " Amaan said a terrifying tone and everyone nodded their head because the devil is out for blood!.

" Everyone get dressed, we're meeting here in 10 minutes for final briefing! " Amaan said as everyone scattered to get ready for their mission.

Mehr, Zoya,mar,maria all the ladies in the house was worried sick, Mar had already collapsed Two times. Her health has become sensitive and every one prayed for Aina's safety that she should be fine.

Mehr zipped zaims black leather jacket as he kept a gun in the bandolier, he took another two guns and slid it on his back.

" You'll come back safe with aini remember no stunts! " mehr said gripping his collar and he snaked his arms around her waist pulling her close to himself.

" No stunts and I'll be back I promise! " as he kissed her deeply promising her.

" Take care of everyone and especially you my love will ya? " he asked as he caressed her tummy where a new life was growing, they wanted to share the good news with everyone but seeing the current situation they kept silent, he looked at her affectionately as he kissed her cheeks she was his love of life, his everything! mehr knew his husband's full potential still she was scared for his life but she nodded and smiled at him. " come back soon! " she hugged tightly for the one last time before departing...

Zamy tightened the bulletproof vest around him as he wore his jacket and slid the sharp knives in his ankle holder's and guns in his back, he was full of anger and in guilt, he couldn't let the history repeat again..

He couldn't be able to see his brother heartbroken if something happened to her bhabs, when he was tying his shoe laces zoya came forward, she was hesitant to talk to him but she couldn't stop her thoughts from worrying about him, zamy was shocked to see zoya approaching him he stood up confused but the happiness lit on his heart was unable to erase.

" Take care of yourself please don't do anything reckless and come back safe! " she pleaded him unknown to her that his safety mattered to her the most, zamy couldn't stop the rush of emotions in his heart, when was the last time when someone cared about him or asked him to take care his health? His heart was bursting with happiness and with her words he finally knew that she's the one for him. His angel!

He smiled a genuine smile after a very long time, he was touched deeply by her kind words " I will come back safe Insha Allah! and when I'll come back I'll ask you a question and you will answer honestly! will ya? " he asked and she gasped at his sudden question but she nodded anyway not knowing what he'll ask?..

Zamy smiled one more time looking back at her and she smiled back at him making his heart go wild, but when he turned his face back he was unrecognisable, he looked scary because there's big mission ahead of them?

Wait for me Zoya..I'll be back..

Amaan adjusted his Bluetooth on his left ear as he tied the watch with inbuilt tracker on his wrist he securely placed the guns in the bandolier, he walked inside naina's room who was asleep with minu, he smiled at his princess who was the tiny version of his Queen, he bended and kissed her forehead as he pulled the duvet properly " I'll bring your mama back princess, I promise! " he ruffled her hair, how much she cried in the past two days for not seeing her mama he only knows..