CHAP-3 LITTLE ONE

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu..

Hola lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

Let's start;)

........................................................................

Aina's pov:

Me and zoyi came out of the operation theatre, where we removed the tumor from baby Ziya's brain but the cancer was still spreading but we covered the most part. I just prayed to Allah that she should get well soon, it becomes heart wrenching to witness a person suffering from cancer, and the operation continued from the past four hours..

I checked up on all the patients for their morning check up and I instructed the nurses about the dosage to be added in their drips, after completing my last task today I was free for rest of the day, so that I'll be early to attend my munchkins fancy dress competition..

After bidding goodbye to zoyi, I left towards my home and I entered my room got fresh and did my ablution and offered duhr prayer (second obligatory prayer) did some chanting in the name of Allah..

After completing my prayer, I blow dried my hair then I made a simple low bun and wore my outfit, then I pinned my hijab...

I didn't applied any make up, I just applied little moisturizer and sun block on my face and colorless lip balm to avoid chapping of my lips....

And I was content with my look

I left towards naina's kindergarten school after driving for 20 minutes

I left towards naina's kindergarten school after driving for 20 minutes. I halted the car and parked it in the parking lot..

I was greeted by naina's teacher Ms. rose, she was a lovely lady and she escorted me towards the event helding place and the hall was filled with the parents, who had came to see their children's performance...

I sat on the middle row in the center seat, where I can have the clear view of everyone's performance...

I was seated beside another hijabi, she looked nice and she was beautiful Masha Allah! I mumbled..

"Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! " she stated, smilingly..

"Walaikum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! " I said smiling too but It felt awkward to be greeted by a stranger..

"myself mehr Zaim qureshi!" she said extending her hand and I shook her hand, politely..

"I'm aina Zaam Malik! " I said and she smiled brightly..

"oh nice name and you're beautiful Masha Allah!" she said, heartily..

"jazakallah and you're beautiful too! " I said and she nodded smilingly..