CHAP-45 MY ANGEL

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies..

I request my precious readers to pray their salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy...

Countdown begins : 2

...........................................................

Aina's pov :

I turned left as I said salam and completed my salah mumbling the dua, I raised my both hands in front of my rab (god) crying and asking for forgiveness for my every sin which I committed intentionally or unintentionally then thanked my lord for giving back my memory, for giving me my loving family back.

I finished my prayer asking a whole lot of dua and indulging myself in dikhr(chanting in the name of Allah) I took my mushaf and started reciting my favorite Surah ar-Rahman..

فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ                                  

"So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?"

This verse will give me goosebumps whenever I read it, indeed mankind is ungrateful just like  Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala said in the Quran :

وَءَاتٰىكُمْ مِّنْ كُلِّ مَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُ  ۚ وَإِنْ تَعُدُّوا نِعْمَتَ اللَّهِ لَا تُحْصُوهَآ  ۗ إِنَّ الْإِنْسٰنَ لَظَلُومٌ كَفَّارٌ

"And He gave you from all you asked of Him. And if you should count the favor of Allah, you could not enumerate them. Indeed, mankind is [generally] most unjust and ungrateful."

(QS. Ibrahim 14: Verse 34)

Whenever I read that verse I'll be remembered of the above verse of Surah Ibrahim, indeed mankind is most unjust and ungrateful, filled with greed and envy, the hunger for power and money doesn't end as if we're going to stay in this world forever.

   كُلُّ مَنْ عَلَيْهَا فَانٍ . ٢٦

"Everyone upon the earth will perish,"

We tend to forget it or take Allahﷻ words lightly, this earth is going to perish one-day just like how we are going to leave this temporary world forever! Then why the greed of this worldly life?

We don't pray to exist but we exist to pray!!!

These words of my husband hit me like thunderstorm, I still can't believe it, it feels surreal to see my Amaan praying and doing his ibadah wholeheartedly, he's a completely different person now.

The most shocking news I ever heard was when zamy told me that amaan was a Hafidh (Hafiz) ( the one who memorizes the whole Quran) since he was 11 years old, he memorized the whole Quran at the tender age of 11, and I learned one thing from it.

It doesn't matter if you're a Hafidh, Aalim, mufti, Imam, Qari, muadhin, Mumin or a Muslim, you can go astray! Unless Allah bless you and gives you hidayah (Guidance) to follow the straight path!