Chapter 70

Ariana's POV
"Hey mom" I yawned as I walked into the kitchen, coffee cup in my hand.
"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" She asked, leaning down to kiss my head.
"Good. Still so exhausted from tour" I said, my eyes still stinging from tiredness.
"Where's y/n?" she asked, looking behind me.
"She's still asleep. We were up late" I said, my cheeks beginning to burn with embarrassment as my mom started to chuckle.

"The days to the wedding are getting close. A week today!" Frankie bellowed skipping into the kitchen and embracing me from behind.
"You nervous? Cold feet?" Frankie asked.
"Nervous, yes but no cold feet" I replied, smiling slightly as I spoke.
"Is y/n going home today?" He asked, looking at the suitcase sitting at the front door.

"Yeah, we won't see eachother until the wedding. She's gonna spend the day here and then she's going home to prepare with her family" I said, sadness feigning in my tone.
"I'm so excited!" Frankie squealed.

"Me too" I heard a raspy voice behind me making me smile widely.
"Y/n! Good timing" Frankie laughed, embracing my fiancée in a hug.

"Hey Frank" she chuckled, pulling out of the embrace and locking eyes with me, smiling slightly.
"Good morning Joan" she said to my mom first, kissing my mom on the cheek. I awed at their interaction as my mom pulled her into a tight embrace.

She walked over to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips and her hands rested on my hips.
"Good morning fiancée" she whispered, my stomach filled with butterflies.
"Not for long" I whispered back, standing up on my toes and puckered my lips and waited for her to meet mine with hers. She kissed me softly, pulling my hips closer.
"Okay, you both still act like love sick teenagers" Frankie joked, wrapping his arm around y/n's shoulder and pulling her into him. I rolled my eyes, grabbing y/n's hand and pulling her body back into mine.

"Where's hale?" I asked Frankie, usually Frankie and his boyfriend were all over eachother.
"He's watching a movie, I just came out to get us some coffee" he said, holding up the two mugs in his hands.

"How long are y'all gonna be? Y/n and I are gonna watch a movie" I stated, my hand travelled up y/n's shirt and I caressed the small of her back softly. Goosebumps rose under my touch.
"Movie hasn't started yet. Come join us" he said and I glanced at y/n who was already looking at me.
"You want to?" I asked and she nodded, taking my free hand and leading us behind my brother.

I pulled her hand back and she turned to face me. "Wait baby" I said, leaning up and attaching my lips to hers. Moving against her soft lips, my hands tugging at the base of her sweater as hers caressed my cheek.
She pulled away, kissing my forehead softly and closed her eyes slowly before opening them again.

"One week" I smiled, intertwining our hands and she nodded.
"I don't wanna leave you for a week" she pouted as she spoke which I kissed away.
"One week without eachother for a lifetime together" I cooed, placing a loose piece of hair behind her ear.

We went into the movie room and took a seat behind Frankie and hale, I cuddled into y/n's side as she wrapped a blanket around us.
I enjoyed the time together before y/n went home.

The time came for y/n to go. She grabbed her charger, toothbrush and shoes from our room before I followed her in, closing the door behind me.
I stalked up behind her, her breath hitched as my hands gripped her shoulders tightly. My lips pressed against her ears softly: "I need something to keep me going for the next week without you. I'm gonna have to do it myself when you're gone and we both know you hate that. Give me something to remember baby, leave me shaking" I whispered and she growled lowly.

-

"Bye Joan" y/n said, her hand awkwardly trying to cover the love bite on her neck as she spoke to my mom.
"Bye y/n/n, we're gonna miss you so much. We will see you in a week. Frankie and I are gonna visit you and your family too to see how you are" she smiled and y/n smiled in return.
"Bye Frankie, bye hale" y/n called up the stairs as she picked her suitcases up off the ground.

"Wait y/n/n! Don't go" Frankie shouted, his footsteps getting louder as he ran down the stairs and engulfed y/n in a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you" he frowned, pulling away from the hug and holding onto y/n's shoulders.
"I'm gonna miss you too" she said.
"As long as you still play video games with me from your house" he said and y/n nodded, hugging him again.

She hugged hale and turned to me. "You ready?" She asked and I nodded, following her out to the car. I was driving y/n home so we could have as much time together as possible.

We sat in comfortable silence for the drive, her hand caressing my thigh softly as she looked out the window. We pulled up outside her house and she turned to look at me, her eyes reading mine.
"You have to FaceTime me every day and text me as much as possible. We can have dates over FaceTime and we can Netflix party together. You need to make sure you don't drink milk because it makes you sick, make sure to-" she cut me off by placing her lips on mine. We kissed for a few seconds before she pulled away, pecking my lips. I pulled her back in to kiss me, making the moment last as long as possible.

"I'll FaceTime you every day. Seven days and then you're officially my wife. Be good baby, keep an eye on Toulouse for me" she said, making me smile widely.

"Bye baby" I said, kissing her again.
"Bye" she smiled, my eyes filling with tears.
"It's okay, it's only a week" she laughed, wiping my eyes with her thumb.
"I'm so soft for you" I giggled and she shook her head, kissing me before stepping out of the car.

—-
Wedding chapter next, let me know if y'all have any suggestions !