Chapter 68

Y/n's POV
"Wake up" I heard Ariana whisper, panic evident in her tone, underneath me, her hand shaking me shoulder softly.
I sat up quickly, looking down at Ariana as she cowered into my side.

"What's wrong?!" I said, pulling her into my embrace.
"There's someone here" her voice began shaking, her hand intertwined with mine.

"Where?" I asked.
"The hotel door just opened" she started to tear up with fear.

I started to get out of bed when Ariana's small hand pulled my arm back.
"Are you crazy?" She whisper shouted.
"I'm just going to check" I whispered back, kissing her forehead lightly.

I walked around, my legs shaking with pure fear.
I heard footsteps at the hotel door, behind the wall I was currently cowering behind.
"Baby come back" Ariana said, her footsteps coming closer to me.

"Go back to bed" I said sternly, the footsteps on the other side of the wall getting louder.
"I'm not leaving you here alone"

I crept around the wall, keeping a firm hand on Ariana as she hugged my back. As soon as I made eye contact with the person, I sighed in relief.

"Sorry" Courtney whispered, clearly drunk.
"Oh my god Courtney!" Ariana exclaimed, my heart still racing.

"Did I scare y'all?" She giggled, Ariana's expression blank.
"Yeah, we've a lot going on. Don't do shit like that" I said, walking over to switch on all the lights.

The next morning...
I woke up to Ariana's tiny body curled up against mine, her hand intertwined with mine tightly as she let out soft snores.

I heard a groan from below us and I looked down to see Courtney asleep on the floor beside our bed and she clutched her head.
"Court?" I asked, sitting up slightly cause Ariana to stir underneath me.

"How did I get here?"
"Come up here, I'm gonna go for a run. You can get in bed beside Ari" I whispered and she nodded gratefully, standing up and taking me spot in bed beside my fiancée.

"I'm not y/n" I heard Courtney mumble making me chuckle, I turned around to see Ariana had her arms wrapped tightly around Courtney.

"Bye baby" I said, leaning over the bed and kissing Ariana's forehead softly, when her hand reached up and grabbed my shirt.
"Where are you going?" She rasped.

"For a run, are you gonna be okay if I go?" I asked, sitting on the side of the bed.
She nodded, smiling slightly.

"I'll see you soon. I love you, if you need me just call" I said.
"I'm gonna be fine baby, I love you too" she turned over and slowly fell back into a slumber.

I ran the block a few times, stopping to take pictures with fans since we were so near the stadium and they were camping outside.

"Y'all excited to see Ariana?" I asked them, leaning over the rail as they all huddled around me excitedly.
There was a chorus of excited "yeahs".
"Do we get an invite to the wedding or?" One of the fans asked making me laugh loudly.

"Not this wedding, it's just a small one for family and close friends. Ariana wants to keep it intimate" I said in response.
"When is the big day?" Another asked from the back.

"I don't think I'm allowed say, it's in the next month" I said and they all clapped their hands excitedly.

"Well I should get back to my girl, I'll see y'all at the show" I said and began my run back to the hotel.

Ariana's POV
I was in the shower, singing along to some random song when I felt to strong hands massage my shoulders softly.

"Hi baby" I said, opening my eyes slowly and turning around to be met with my lovers eyes.
"Hi" she said, leaning in and capturing my lips in hers. She pushed me back slightly so we both under the water and her kissing became more intense.

"Courtney and Ricky are out there" I said as she began kissing my neck and chest.
"Just be quiet" she mumbled, her hands squeezed my ass roughly making me squeal.

"I can't" I moaned, her hands caressed my body as her lips moved against mine. She began moving down my stomach, keeping eye contact with me and I rolled my eyes back slowly as she separated my legs painfully slow.

"Do something" I begged, gripping her hair in my hand as she kissed my thighs softly.

"I love you" she said, looking up at me. I couldn't even get any words out before she started.

-

"Okay guys. This is the last show, the sweetener world tour was a crazy experience but I'm so grateful to have met such incredible-

"Stop. You're making me cry" I interrupted Brian as we all stood in our circle one last time.
"This journey has had its ups and down, when ari released 'thank u,next' she had come out of a not so nice relationship but she has found someone who will treat her the way she deserves to be treated. Tiley also found a girl on the road" Brian continued making everyone laugh.

"I just want to thank everyone for making me experience so incredible and I think I speak on behalf of everyone here. We have all been so well taken care of so thank you ari" he said and everyone began to applaud loudly and I hid into y/n's chest.

"Ari, do you wanna say anything?" Brian asked and I nodded, wiping the tears falling from my eyes.

"I just want to say thank you so much for being such a great group of dancers, crew and most importantly my family. I wouldn't of been able to do this without you guys and as much as I love touring, I'm ready to go home and get fucking married" I said excitedly and everyone cheered, jumping on top of y/n.

We put on an amazing last show, there were lots of tears since I knew this would be the last tour for a few years. The energy was crazy.
We all came out at the end for thank u, next and danced like crazy and it all ended in one group hug.

"I can't believe it's all over" I said to y/n as we boarded the plane home to LA.
"I know, it was honestly the best time of my life" she replied.

"Let's get this wedding party started, let the countdown begin" courtney said, popping a bottle of champagne and we all sat around cheering.

After two hours of drinking and talking, I turned to y/n who was just looking at me with pure love. My heart melted and my eyes welled up with tears.

"I love you" I mouthed across to her and she winked at me, smiling widely.
She finished her conversation with my mom before coming over to take a seat beside me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

"Two weeks baby" she whispered.
"I've never been so excited" I leaned in, kissing her lips softly as my tongue traced her lips and her grip on my cheek tightened.
Our lips moved against each other and I was in pure heaven until I was nudged by darrion, spilling my drink all over y/n's lap.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I said, my hand going over my mouth as she stood up, wiping her pants.
"Its okay" she said, the red wine staining her new ripped jeans.

"I'm just going to get changed" she announced and she went to the back bedroom. I followed her back and she began to get changed, when I stalked up behind her, placing my hands on her ass.
"Don't put them on" I purred into her ear and she gulped.

"Your mom is out there" she trailed as I kissed her shoulders softly.
"She won't even know, just a quick one" I finally made it around to her front, kissing her lips passionately and she pushed me back onto the bed.

"No baby" I said, she looked down at me confused and using all my strength I flipped us over.
"It's my turn" I cooed, my hands roaming her body and she threw her head back in pleasure.