Chapter 45

Y/N's POV
Ariana, Frankie and I sat on the sofa watching Harry Potter, I couldn't stop thinking about everything.
Frankie's boyfriend was coming in tonight for dinner and to hang out. I felt so guilty about the kiss and ariana blaming herself.
Incoming call from molly...
"Fuck" I muttered under my breath.
"I'll be back in a minute" I said, taking my arm from around Ariana and she sat up off me.
"Where are you going?" She asked as I stood up, clutching the ringing phone in my hand tightly.

"Just have to take a call" I said, smiling and she nodded.

I answered and waited for her voice.
"Hello?" She said.
"Yes?" I asked coldly and I heard her breathe a sigh of relief.
"Oh my god, you're okay. Some guy came and took you, I thought you were kidnapped" she said innocently.
"Not thanks to you. What the fuck was that? Why did you spike my drink? You kissed me" I said, raising my voice slightly.
"You kissed me! I just wanted to loosen you up, you seemed so stressed" she said quietly.
"I didn't kiss you" I said defensively.

"Baby? Is everything okay?" Ariana called from the door, I looked back at her.
"Yeah" I lied, she knew it too.
"Who are you on the phone to?"
"Bella" I lied again.
"Come inside" she said before turning around and going back to the cinema room.

"You're still with her?" Molly said as soon as I placed the phone back to my ear.
"Look, I don't have time for you. I'm gonna go now, fuck you and never speak to me again" I said, hanging up and going back inside.

"Who was it?" She asked as soon as I walked in.
"Molly" I sheepishly said, looking anywhere but her.
"Why did you lie?"
"Because I knew you would go mad, I just needed to speak to her" I said.
"I wouldn't of. Just don't lie" she surprisingly calmly said, walking over to me and taking my face in between her hands.
"I love you" She said, as if reassuring me.
She leaned in, kissing my lips softly and she stood on her tip toes.
I lifted her legs so they wrapped around my waist, my lips making their way down to her neck and she moaned quietly.
I lay her down on one of the sofas, pushing her legs apart slowly and my other hand roamed her body.
"Show me how much you love me" she moaned, running her hands through my hair as I kissed her bare thighs softly.
"I love you so much" I whispered against her skin.
"Every *kiss* inch *kiss* of *kiss* you" I said, kissing her stomach.

"Lock the door" she said breathlessly, her hand travelled down to her panties.
I ran up and locked the door while she giggled before finishing what I started.

-

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Frankie's sister, Ariana" my girlfriend said politely as she shook Sam's hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you too"
"This is my girlfriend y/n" Ariana said, looking at me as I shook his hand.
"Nice to meet you y/n"
"Pleasures all mine" I replied, Ariana wrapped her arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Y/n is a dancer, like you" Frankie said, smiling widely at me.
"No way! Who's your dance academy?" Sam asked.
"Legacy, what about you?" I asked.
"Star dance academy" he said.
"I used to dance for them" I replied, thinking back to my early days.
"You must be amazing if you dance for legacy" he remarked and I blushed slightly.
"I'm okay" I said.

"She's a dancer on Ariana's tour" Frankie commented, like a proud dad making me chuckle.
"Yeah, I am" I said, still slightly chuckling.
"That's a dream of mine" Sam replied, Frankie smiled before kissing his cheek.
"Maybe you can on my next tour" Ariana suggested and a big grin spread over Sam's face.
"That would be amazing" he said excitedly.

An hour later, we were all sitting around the fire pit outside, wrapped in blankets.
"Brian and Scott and the others are coming over" Ariana said, looking down at her phone.
"Sick" Frankie said.
Ariana wrapped the blanket around us tighter as she sat on my lap, burying her face in my neck.
"You made me feel amazing earlier" she whispered just loud enough for me to hear.
"I'm glad I did, we should definitely do it again" I joked and she giggled against my collarbone.

"Ariana, when does tour start?" Sam asked, his hand gripped Frankie's tightly.
"A week from today" she said, sitting up so she could look at him.
"That's exciting, where are you next?" He asked, making conversation which I zoned out of.

"What's up losers?" Scott announced into the backyard, startling Ariana.
"Hey" Frankie said.
Everyone introduced themselves to Sam and took a seat around the fire pit.
Brian brought his girlfriend, Bella came, Doug and his boyfriend were here and Courtney and her new boyfriend.
Scott sat beside Ariana and I.
"Hey Scotty, Where's Dani?" Ariana asked, referring to his girlfriend.
"She's mad at me" he sounded super sad.
"Why?"
"Because, I forgot our anniversary yesterday. I was busy with rehearsals for tour" he replied.

"Well, have you made it up to her?" Ariana asked.
"No, she won't let me into her house"
"Well usually, if Ari is mad at me, you have to keep trying because she does want you there"
I said, Ariana looked at me lovingly before pecking my lips softly.
"She keeps telling me to go away" he said.
"Ariana also likes to say that" I joked and she slapped my chest playfully.
"Yeah, bring her here and she can finally meet me" Ariana said and he nodded before standing up and going to win back his girlfriend.

"Good teamwork" she said, lifting up her hand for a high five which I gladly gave.
"Teamwork makes the dream work" I replied and she laughed loudly.

"Let's play a game" Ricky suggested and everyone nodded.
"Truth or dare?" Brian added and everyone nodded again.
"Okay, Ari, truth or dare?" Doug asked looking at my girlfriend who leaned back against me as she thought.
"Truth" she finally said.
"Boring" I said, making everyone laugh.

"Uhm, if you could kiss anyone in this room except y/n, who would it be?" He asked, making me shift uncomfortably and Ariana looked down at me.
"No one" she replied.
"You have to pick someone" he said.
She scanned the room, my hand rubbed her thigh softly under the blanket making her lose concentration.
"I can't" She replied again.
"Ari, come on" Brian said.
"Ricky" she answered and Ricky and I made awkward eye contact.

"Don't worry y/n/n, I wouldn't do it to you" Ricky said to me making me and everyone else laugh. Ricky and I fist bumped and the game continued.

"Okay, Court. Truth or dare?" Ariana asked, giggling as she spoke.
"Dare, cause I'm not a pussy like you" she said making Ariana roll her eyes.
"Seven minutes in heaven with the person of your choice" Ariana said.
Courtney smirked at her boyfriend before taking his hand and leading him inside.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Doug asked.
"Dare"
"Jump in the pool" he said and my eyes widened before I looked up at my girlfriend who was sitting comfortably on my lap.
"Don't even think about it" she warned.
I laughed before picking both of us up and walking over to the pool.
"It was your dare! Baby, stop" she said, as I edged closer to the heated pool.

"I love you" I said before jumping in, she surfaced and splashed me with water.
"What the fuck?!" She chuckled as she spoke and I leaned my hands down, pulling her closer to me and she wrapped her legs around my tightly.

We kissed before there was tons of splashes, we looked around and everyone was now in the pool.