Chapter 40

Ariana's POV
"Is she okay?" Lily came over and sat down beside me, rubbing y/n's back softly.
"Yeah she just had too much to drink" I laughed, feeling y/n hold onto me tighter.
"Is she asleep?"
"I don't know, I'm sure she'll be awake soon" I replied and she leaned over to check if she was asleep.
"Her eyes are closed but you never know" lily said to me and I smiled in return.

I saw Hailey doing shots with one of my dancers, she suddenly leaned in and they started making out against my wall.
I rolled my eyes at the sight, shuffling uncomfortably and y/n sat up at my movement.
"You okay?" She said, rubbing her eyes cutely.
"Yes, are you?" I asked, looking up at her and she turned around so she was straddling me fully.
"I'm fine, what are you talking about?" She said, smiling widely.
"You couldn't stand up an hour ago" I told her and she gasped dramatically making me laugh.
"Did you see how much Hailey made me drink?!" She said, wide eyed.
"You shouldn't of drank that much, you kept spitting the water out" I said, my top still wet from the water.
"I'm sorry" she pouted and I kissed her lips softly, she gave me an annoyed look.
"If you pout your lips, I can't resist kissing them" I said.
"I'm not annoyed cause you kissed me"
"Then why are you annoyed?"
"Cause you stopped" she said, chuckling.

I placed my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in close, connecting our lips. She moved closer, filling any space between us and she held my jaw, feeling the movement of the kiss.
She bit my bottom lip, making me gasp slightly and she took this as an opportunity to slip her tongue in.
Suddenly, we were drowned in champagne. "What the fuck?!" Y/n said, pushing my wet hair out of my face. We looked up at Hailey was standing there, an empty champagne glass in her hand.
"I'm so sorry, I tripped" she said innocently, wiping down y/n but I pulled y/n closer to me.
"It's fine" I said through gritted teeth, y/n sat up off my lap and helped me up.

"Cmon baby" I said to y/n taking her hand and leading her up to the bedroom, champagne reeking off both of us.
"She did it on purpose" I said as y/n lifted my shirt over my head, I watched her as we stood in front of a full length mirror.
"No she didn't babu" she replied, her hands trailed around to my front and she pulled me back against her.
"Why do all your friends want to be with you?!" I said, jealousy rising in me.
"They don't, you're just overthinking it" she said before kissing my bare shoulder softly and leaving her lips lingering.
"They do, first Bella and now hailey" I whined, watching her as she kissed my neck softly trying to distract me.

"I'm yours" she simply said, trailing her hand closer to my jeans.
"There's a party downstairs" I giggled, slapping her hand away playfully.
"Yeah exactly, no one will hear you" she whispered into my ear before kissing it softly. Her hand massaged my tit through my bra making me through my head back against her chest.
"Baby.." I moaned softly, my hand caressed the side of her face as she kissed my neck.
There was a knock on my bedroom door, bringing me back to reality.
"Stop!" I said, pushing her off me and she chuckled lowly making me want to let her take me right now.

"You're just so sexy" she said, throwing me one of her sweaters.
"I love you" I said, throwing her sweater over my head and inhaling her scent.
"I love you more than anyone, don't forget that" she said, pulling me into her embrace and I relaxed into her arms, forgetting about the world for those few moments.
"We have a party to host, let's go" she said, stepping out of the hug and taking my hand instead.
"You smell like champagne" I said as we left the bedroom.
"Well you might just have to lick it off me later" she purred, pulling me in by my waist and smashing her lips against mine and slipping her tongue in quickly.

"Where did you two disappear to?" Brian asked, winking at y/n,  as we walked back into the kitchen.
"Well we got champagne spilt all over us so we had to get changed" y/n said, grabbing a beer out of the fridge for herself and pouring me a glass of champagne.
"Thank you baby" I said, pecking her lips softly. I just wanted to keep kissing her.
"Well, someone broke that new vase your mom loves and another guy got sick in the pool so it's no longer a pool party" Brian said, laughing as he spoke.

"Fuck, okay. I'll go call someone to clean the pool, y/n will you make sure that the dogs are okay please?" I asked and she nodded before going into the dogs bedroom.
"Who's that Hailey girl?" Brian asked making me roll my eyes just at her name.
"Y/N's friend, why?" I said.
"She just gives me a bad vibe. I saw the way she keeps checking out y/n" he said and my blood began to boil. I wasn't crazy.
"I don't like her, I noticed how she looks at my girl. I won't tolerate it, but I can't say anything because y/n will get mad" I said.
"I wouldn't let it happen if it was my girlfriend" Brian said honestly and left the kitchen.

I walked out to see y/n talking to one of the dancers and Hailey was staring straight at her ass, not even trying to hide it.
Without thinking, I walked straight up to her and slapped her square across the face and as soon as I did it, my hand went over my mouth in shock.
"What the fuck is your problem?!" Hailey shouted, holding her face.
Y/n came over, pushing me out of the way slightly to check on Hailey.
"Don't worry about me, it's your psycho girlfriend you should be worried about" Hailey said, tears formed in my eyes as y/n looked from me to Hailey not sure who to comfort.
"Don't talk about her like that" y/n finally said to hailey, her tone gradually becoming angrier.

"She just slapped me!" Hailey shouted at y/n, pointing to the side of her face.
"I didn't do anything wrong" hailey said to y/n, poor y/n didn't know what to do she just kept looking at Hailey.
"I think you should go" she said to Hailey, who just stood there in shock.
"I should go?! You're coming with me, I'm not leaving you with her" Hailey spat, pulling y/n towards the door.
"Let go of me" y/n said, pulling her arm out of hailey's grasp.
"You have a decision to make, Bella was right. You should of listened the first time" hailey said, breaking my heart as y/n placed her face into her hands.

"I'll drop you home" she said.
"Y/n, you were drinking, I will. Do you wanna go home too?" Hannah said, stepping in.
"Yeah, just let me get my stuff" y/n said and I shook my head.
"You're not going home" I said sternly but she just scoffed at me before pushing past me and storming upstairs and I followed her quickly.
"Baby, don't leave me please" I begged, tears streamed down my face at this point.
She ignored me which hurt more than if she just shouted at me.
"I'm sorry, she was looking at your ass and I got protective" I stuttered, walking closer to her but she took a step back, filling her bag.
"Talk to me, please" I said, holding onto her arm, she looking down at my hand for a second before pulling her arm away.

"That wasn't a reason to slap someone, you know better than that. The one day I bring friends over and you can't even fucking trust me, Look Ariana I think you need some time to sort yourself out. I'll be over in a few days, we can talk about this then"

"Don't leave, just stay here. I'm all alone tonight, I'll sleep in the spare room" I begged and she sighed loudly.
She nodded before going back downstairs and I walked out to hear what she was saying.
"I'm gonna stay here for the night, I'll see you guys tomorrow" she said.
"You're not actually picking her over me? Are you?" Hailey said, stepping closer to y/n.
"She's my girlfriend" she said.
"I'm your best friend, I was there for you when no one else was" Hailey said calmly, everyone had left the party by now except for y/n's friends.

"I love her Hailey, she was jealous and she got mad. She will apologize don't worry but at the end of the day, I have to stick by her. I would of done the same if it was the other way around" y/n said, making my heart melt.
"What did I do? Why did she slap me?"
"I don't know, apparently you were checking my ass out and Ariana noticed and got protective" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

"So what if I was?" Hailey retorted making y/n narrow her eyes in confusion.
"That's just weird" y/n replied.