Chapter 44

Ariana's POV
"Can someone call an ambulance please?!" I asked, holding back y/n's hair as she puked into a bucket.
"I don't need an amb-" she started before she was interrupted by vomiting again.
"Who did this to you?" I asked her but she didn't even answer, her eyes closed softly as she lay her head on my lap.

"Do you still want me to call one?" Courtney asked but I shook my head, y/n didn't want one.
"Billie eilish is on in 20 minutes" Alexa announced and y/n sat up abruptly.
"I'm going" she said.
"No, you're not." I replied firmly.
"Babe, it's Billie eilish, I have to go" she replied like a child.
"You can't even walk fully, you've just been drugged" I argued, she moved further away from me.

"I don't care" she pouted, sitting back in the chair.
"You're not leaving my side, I'm not letting that happen to you again. Who was the girl?" I asked, she looked straight ahead as she thought.
"Molly" she said.
"Last name?"
"I don't know" she replied coldly.
"Are you gonna press charges?" I asked.
"No"
"Are you insane? She literally drugged you and almost raped you. You have to" I said, shocked by her reply.
"Well, it's my fault. I shouldn't of drank with her" she replied and I stood up quickly.
"You can't be serious?! Look at you're neck" I said, pulling down her sweater.
"Don't touch me" She said, pushing my hand away.
"What's gotten into you?" I asked, she has never rejected me before.
"Just stop touching me, I told her to stop and she didn't. No one else can touch me" she snapped.
"Oh babu, I won't hurt you" I said, feeling guilty for snapping at her. She has been extremely violated and I overlooked that.
"That's what she said" she began to tear up but quickly covered it up by coughing.

I walked over slowly and sat on her lap, she looked up at me and I fell in love all over again.
"I'm never going to hurt you, I'll stop whenever you say stop" I reassured her and she nodded before placing her head on my chest and I kissed her head softly.
"Let's go home" I said, holding out my hand for her to take.
"But what about Billie?" she whined, taking my hand and standing up, her legs shaking slightly.
"We can see her next weekend" I said and she nodded, we walked out to the car.

"I'm sorry" she said as I began to drive home, my hand holding hers firmly.
"Why are you sorry?" I asked.
"Because I walked away, I let her do that to me" she said, her voice cracked slightly.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Well, all I remember is that we were drinking and then she asked me to go with her to the bathroom but the closer we got to the bathroom, the dizzier I got. I blacked out, I can't remember after that. I woke up lying on your lap" she said and I nodded, my grip on the steering wheel tightening and my jaw clenched.

"You're sexy when you're mad" she commented making me blush slightly. I looked at her and she stared lovingly back at me.
"I don't like being mad" I replied, squeezing her thigh.
"But it's sexy" she said making me laugh.
"But I don't like it" I replied.
"Well you're sexy all the time so I think we're good" she finished and I giggled slightly. I was so lucky.

"So much for my first Coachella experience" she said, shifting slightly at the thoughts.
"Next weekend will be better, I'll bring more security and you're not leaving my side" I said and she nodded.

"Do you want anything to eat?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen, y/n was right behind me, she has wanted to be close to me since it happened.
"No thanks" she replied, hugging me from behind.
"I love you" I said and she mumbled "I love you" into my back.

"Bed?" I asked and she nodded.

The next morning...
"Good morning" Frankie bellowed as I walked into the kitchen.
"Shhh" I said, it was too early for this.
"Where's my favorite girl?" Frankie asked as I made two coffees.
"She's in the shower" I said.

"So, are you ready for dinner tonight?" He asked as I sipped my coffee, enjoying the hot coffee travel down my cold body.
"Never been more ready for anything, I'm excited to meet him" I replied.
"He can't wait to meet you too, and y/n of course" 

"Morning, y/n/n" I heard Frankie say as I sat eating my toast.
"Morning" she said weakly, hugging him.

"Morning gorgeous" she said to me, kissing the top of my head as she passed.
"How did you sleep?" I asked.
"I didn't, you slept great though" she joked and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Go back to bed" I said, you could tell how tired she was. She tossed and turned all night.
"No, I'll be okay"
"Y/n, go back to bed" Frankie said, laughing as he spoke.
"Im fine" she repeated.
"Baby, please. For me?" I asked and she just shook her head.
"I'm going out to read my book" she said before leaving.
"What happened to her?" Frankie asked, surprised at her behavior.
I told him the story and he felt terrible, y/n didn't seem to care about the whole thing and Ricky told me not to make a big deal out of it.

"You okay?" I asked, taking a seat at the end of her sunbed.
"I'm fine baby" she replied, closing her book and pulling me on top of her.
"It's just a lot to process, I feel so violated and I can't shake the guilt of someone else kissing me that wasn't you. It's killing me" she said honestly and I sat up so I was straddling her.
"You were drugged, I don't blame you at all" I said and she just nodded.
"I'll get over it, molly called me this morning" she said, my jaw clenched in pure anger.

"Did you answer?" I asked.
"No, I just let it ring out"
"Good, I'll get my lawyers after her" I said, blinded by my love for y/n.
"No, just leave it" she said, holding the side of my face and calming me down instantly.
"Okay" I said and leaned in, kissing her softly. I took her bottom lip between mine and sucked on it slightly making her moan quietly.
"Enough pda!" Frankie said, ruining the moment.