17:

I stood there, in horror. I couldn't be. How was that possible. She must be lying. I was the daughter of Deathgun?

Although would that make sense why everyone avoided me. Why people saw me with disgust in their face or from the things he did. I couldn't accept myself to do it.

The door to the last room opens.

There, the admin panel would be there. We were close to Yui now. I could feel the weirdness looming from across. My final battle.

"Raito." Asugaya spoke.

He knelt up, looking completely mangled, he look down, "Why is your haori on me?"

"I brought you all the way from where you knocked out." I answer darkly. I pulled out the Blue Rose Sword it was heavy, not used to holding a one hand sword these days after switching to a katana, a much more lighter alternative.

"Want the black one?" I pointed to the sword laid on the melted ice. He crawls to pick it and stumbles. I catch him on time, "Careful. It looks pretty thin to sheath inside. Just put it in your scabbard.

Me and Asugaya stared to the next room. We marched in silently. Tried to make little to no noise.

Asugaya sees me my left eye closed, "She stabbed you in the eye?" I nod.

I could hear the squeak in his voice. The nervousness he felt was probably a lot like mine.

We entered the last room. No doors to another, just a plain room made of rock and a huge marble stone.

"Atsuo-niichan! Raito-niichan."

"Yui!" We exclaimed. Atsuo looked around and panicked.

"Where are you?!" He shouted.

"Used the the stone, it's actually an Admin Console. Try to log us all off too. All I can do is talk I'm bound to Cardinal's—AAH!"

A loud shriek came from her. Atsuo leaped right into the admin console typing some weird shit, "I'm gonna transfer Yui's data into our Amusphere and NerveGear respectively. Our only option for this not to happen again is make her a non admin privileged AI."

"You can hack?" I was astounded.

"Yeah. Dad taught me some basics, looks like the system is favoring me. All I have to do is eject her and the players out."

A red screen pops into Asugaya's view, "Motherfuckers." He cursed in anger, "They blocked me. There's another control panel somewhere and they caught us."

A clanking of metal was approaching. I froze. I put the sword in front of me, ready to fight. Even if I was severely injured.

"You brats." A metallic voice groaned, "No one leaves this world and no one enters it."

"My my what do we have here?" That voice shrunk me. It was such perfection, I couldn't tell if it was really him. He couldn't be. How was he here?

I turn and see a the tall Jet Black man. Deep blue eyes. He seems to be shock as well. His body covered with the signature Laughing Coffin cloak.

     He gave me the same smile. The same one when we mocked Lucy a year ago. I was paralyzed. I saw his player tag; Jigoku.

     Kaito Haku. My brother. Was the leader of Laughing Coffin.

     "Kazuko?" He shockingly yelped, "What are you..."

      "She is the student of The Lightning Flash. The daughter of Deathgun." The skull masked man replied.