4:

Asuna logged into Alfheim exactly as she told the person she called. She got Ren to log in as well.

She appeared back into what seem a place similar to her home in SAO. It was, in a way, she could remember how she was 17 and Kirito was 16 when they bought their house here. The happiness that welled up inside when obtaining the key to her home. When it was her, her partner, and her daughter.

It was the exact same cabin in SAO. After being captured by Nobuyuki Sugou, Kirito was given by Heathcliff, Kayaba, a seed that allowed the expansion of VR worlds. Alfheim then was given an update where Aincrad's 100 floors are now ready. It was beaten in 2027 by them. After they beat Aincrad's challenge, they were planning to move away to America. After having Atsuo, she didn't log in as much anymore. She would on occasion to talk to her friends and her sister in law.

Asuna gazed at a nearby mirror and nearly laughed at her appearance. The nostalgia of Alfheim embraced her well. As she was a blue haired fairy, the race of Undines. Masters of water and the ocean. Well associated with the wild in the seas. Healing and support was also their specialty.

"It's been a while since I've logged in here." She quietly told herself.

She got a notification on from Ren Kurusu that he just logged in and asked where he had to meet them. She type in the coordinates of her home and wandered around the living room. There were some framed photos she took pictures of in game. She saw one of them that she ported from the real world. A picture of a newborn with her arms around it.

"Atsuo," she held the photograph in her hands.

"Sorry I'm late!"

Asuna's soul left her body for a few seconds and returned to her. She turned to see a tall blonde woman standing by the door, a Sylph. She wore her hair back, tied. Beside her was a black haired man with the basic gear given in game, Spriggan. His monstrous glasses even translated in game.

"Yo." Ren put his hand slightly up.

"Oh, sorry, Leafa. And you came with Ren?" I pointed out.

"He was just tailing me the entire time. I thought he was those creep stalkers but he said he's the detective guy you were talking about?"

"Oh yeah, Leafa, Ren. Ren, Leafa."

Ren awkwardly shook the Sylph's hand and Leafa hesitates but accepts it.

Leafa exchanges looks with Asuna, "So what did you wanna talk about?"

Asuna and Ren explained you Leafa the folders they found and Project Regeneration. Leafa quietly listened, nodding her head gently. As they finished, she sighs and rests her hands on her hands.

"So you think Shino was a part of this?" She asked.

Asuna gazed at Leafa, Suguha Kirigaya. Her sister in law. Kirito's sister. It was her cousin actually but he was taken in by his aunt at a young age, Suguha was made to believe Kazuto was her brother. It was during the first Sword Art Online accident was when she found out the truth.

"Not only Shinonon, but her daughter. Say, was Shino's daughter named Raito?"

Leafa though for a second and confirmed it, "Raito...yeah. From what you told me she named her kid Raito since it meant light, it was inside joke between us three. Solus, Terraria and Stacia. Niichan was a killjoy and didn't want to name of Atsuo, Sakusei.

"I told you that?" Asuna shockingly gasped.

"Don't you remember?" Leafa tapped her fingers on the coffee table, "You even told me she had a kid. I didn't expect Shino. Of all people to have a baby."