6:

Ren Kurusu presses a small doorbell and knocks on the door. He nervously looked around and then he heard hard footsteps heading towards the door. He straightened his jacket and fixed his huge glasses. He stood in front of a sketchy looking apartment

     He drove all the way to from Tokyo town to South Los Angeles. He was there to do investigations on Project Regeneration. He tried asking the wife of Jeremiah but she refused to speak. After having that talk with Asuna, he could not stop to think about how big of a experiment this was. Barely anyone would know what it was. He also reminded himself to do some homework on Asada. There seem to be only one person left alive related to Muller.

     "Who is it?" A voice of what seemed to be a male's questioned

     Ren looked shocked for a second, he felt tremors inside him. Making one huge mistake would cost his entire pride to be blasted. He sighs and tries to put on the least shakiest voice he could make.

     "Are you Max Muller by any chance?" Ren asks straightforwardly.

     "Yes."

     "I work for the LAPD. Detective police Ren Kurusu. I have some questions about your older brother...Jeremiah?"

     A silent pause occurs. A few seconds before Ren was about to turn and book it, He heard the fumbling of locks and the beeping of those digital door locks. A man in about his fifties appeared before him. He has auburn hair with spots of silver sticking out with bloodshot eyes.

     "What is it, officer?" He politely wondered examining Ren with a skeptical face.

     Ren shows his ID and badge. Looking at him, Max looked somewhat similar to Jeremiah. But Max looked more haggard and old, despite only being two years younger than his brother.

     "Will it be alright if I ask some questions about Jeremiah to you?"

     "Sure, whatever" Max groaned. He open the door for Ren, "Pardon the mess. I didn't know you were coming."

     Max's apartment looked the epitome of a dumpster. Boxes of stale food on the coffee table. Cans of beer scatter on the carpeted floor, dried up. A crusty looking crouch that was sitting in front of a flat screen TV. A hit of nostalgia whirled into Ren as he saw a docked Nintendo Switch by the TV. A funny smell whiffed under his nose. He coughed as he immediately knew what it was. He had worked on multiple cases on stuff like that.

     "Want a beer?" The old man coarsely offered him a can.

     "Um...no I'm good. Thanks." Ren shook his head

     Max looks at Ren and sighs, "What do you want to know?"

     Ren pulls out a wrecked photo and hands it to Max. It was a photo of the researchers most likely involved in Project Regeneration. Max's harsh blue irises suddenly turned to what seemed to a softer hue of blue however his face seemed to be hard as usual.

     Before he knew what was going down, Ren saw the image being torn right in front of his eyes. It technically wasn't his, it was his client's, Asuna. He didn't know what to tell this man, he could be snapped in half by him. He wanted to scream, to anxiously tell him that those were important evidences.

     Ren grabs the man's hand and struggles to stop it, the harder he forced him to stop, the faster he tore and shredded the photo.

     "Stop!" He demanded, "You can to jail for that, you know?!"

     "Goddamnit that cunt Jeremiah!" He roared, "That man. He is not! I do not care for him! Never did! Never Will!"

     Ren successfully pulls out the photo out of his arms, the surviving remains were scattered on the floor and in his hands. He kneels down to pick it up, but then he sees a stream of beer fall into the remnants of the photo. His eyes, widened, shocked. He clenched his teeth and fists, stood up to the man.