11:

(Part Five: Dance of Water and Thunder)

OP 3: Silhouette by Kana-Boon

We had to stay and hold the fort down. Hooded non fighter players were allowed to flee but we continued to fight as we head to the council building to see if everyone came out fine.

"Don't come out unless it's me saying it's okay to come out." I command Yui. I heard a tiny response and proceeded to run.

"Niisan!" Akari shouted.

A hooded player jumped from the rooftop above with a sword. I take out a kunai and charge it with a simple skill.

"Kunai skill: Quick arrow!" The kunai shoots right on the players chest and the player disappears—teleportation. It was the same one I used that day with the boy last time.

I jumped up one of the building's roof and made a ninja run to catch up with Akari who was parkouring from roof to roof. As I jump from roof to roof, I could barely reach the next. I was loosing breath but had to keep running.

"Raito!" Asugaya yelled, "Quit chasing them!"

I ignored my friends request and proceeded to run. The hooded figure was close. I jumped one more time and unsheathe my katana.

"Eyaah!" The slice of my katana aimed for the abdomen. However, no scream, no pain, no groan.

I pull over the hood of the player. A bundle of hay remain, sliced perfectly in half.

Shit my mind thought.

Another player teleported in front of me and knees my gut. It was powerful enough to throw me on the edge. And fall down an alley.

My body bounce upon impact of the ground, a fractured shoulder signaled to me on the corner of the screen.

My first thought was to check on Yui. I open my pocket and was not present. I check my other pocket in my shirt, not either. I check my pants pockets and even. The back, nothing. My heart sank, I was panicking. I scrambled my arms around my clothes to make sure I didn't miss anything. Nothing.

"Yui!" I shouted, "Yui! Where are you!"

"Looking for her?" A distorted metallic voice called

I knew that voice. The voice that had captured us in here. A threatening and deep monotoned voice. I could hear the shriek of a child. Wrapping her in one of him arms and the other on her mouth. I was adjacent to a kunai I drop and threw right at him.

The kunai bounces away from his face and a violet shield forms. A sign pops immortal object.

The metal mask resembling of a skull. The red gushing out of the eyeholes. I could hear a robotic breathing. It made me shiver. I take out my sword and put on a stance.

Deathgun. The Admin. The Game Master, the puppeteer of this world. The person I despised the most. The person who had brainwashed Akari and many other people to believe that this was justified.

"You asshole!" I jump and right before I could land a hit, I was frozen. I couldn't move. A second later I was suddenly on the ground bleeding on the arm. A position status appeared beside the broken shoulder sign. My health chipped down slowly.

"Yui!" I knelt up and picked up my sword. The arm where the poison met seared with pain. The other was numb from not feeling it. I gritted my teeth, I spat blood out. I could feel the poison spreading.