3:

Yui dozed off as I carried her on my back. I could her soft snores. I tried my best to move as smoothly as possible although I couldn't guarantee that as we were nearing our base. Floor 56, Pani. A mountainous region with numerous plateus. A village was situated on one of them beside a great waterfall. A town where me and about 1/3 of the army of the Guild Allegiance. We had Asuna sensei's home in floor 22 but the problem was it was assigned to her, meaning we had no chance of accessing it without her logged in. We didn't risk Yui trying to open it or she could be located by GM, being Laughing Coffin.

We entered the settlement. Huts were already built in when we came in. But we had to build more tents and create more resources. People who did not fight dedicated their skills to instead create weapons, armor or cook.

I have Yui get off me and we went in the village, some greeted me as I use to help out with errands here before being put into the groups that had to take care of fending off Laughing Coffin and later, a ranger, going to different towns and protect them from Laughing Coffin's grunts. Asugaya was stationed as a ranger too but on lower floors.

We finally reached the tents. Ours were at the far corner. Each tent had two bunk beds each. We shared a tent with another player who barely comes by. There was a decently sized trunk for all of us to use and lit stuff we loot or don't need.

"You're home early."

I look to who it was, my friend, Asugaya, or Atsuo Kirigaya in the real world. We've never met each other in real life but the time being in SAO with him made him like a friend I would have in the real world. He had chestnut messy hair, mismatched black and bright brown eyes from a genetic mutation, pale skin and a weird face that always had worry written in it. He wore the white gakuran uniform like I did but he wore it unbuttoned and with a black shirt inside and then all covered by his black long coat.

His sword, Twilight Blade, rested by his back. He was a user in the lightning sword element and the fastest out of the two of us, also being the first between me and him to earn a personal sword skill.

     But despite his strength, he can be really jumpy. He gets afraid of almost anything bad and starts panicking. You could see his literal body tremble and his eyes about to have an anxiety attack.

     Come to think of it, I never named my sword. It was a gift given to me by a person I saved from being harassed by Laughing Coffin. It was a monster drop from a floor boss. Sea Phoenix was now gone after I used it in the fight with the Gleam Eyes in the preliminaries. To wield the katana, I had to break my current sword.

     "Not much trouble, you?" I look at my inventory and store some items in the trunk.

     "Increasing but the towns where we're not about they try to hide in. I'll put on the kettle. I want tea." Asugaya stretched his arms out and left the tent.

      Me and Yui were left inside. She pulled my sleeve again and alerted someone was coming to the tent.

     I put my finger by my lip and tell her to turn back into a fairy. She does so and beelines into the pocket of my haori.

   I walk out the tent and find a stout man clad in the white armor of KoB. He had stubbles of red hair on his face and matching shaved off bush of red hair.

On his right arm, he had some kind of band on his upper arm. In English, the words engraved on it "Captain"

I immediately recognized who it was and salute, "Captain Sans"

His real user name is Sansinsmshx. I could remember seeing him time to time at Grandzam when we were reported for duty besides training.

In KoB, he was one of the important moderators of the guild. Being someone who served in the military for a few years, he applied it in this world. Sans was in charge of some of the smaller guilds and some KoB members who made up his Company.