🍯 Wrapped around my fingers🍯Edited

Edited
_________________________________________

"Salim, she slapped me warning me to stay away from her child. Wallahi Salim I mean no harm, I just sincerely wanted to be the god mother to the heir since I couldn't produce the heir" nayyara said in tears.

Salim made sure everybody left only haleema, nayyara, queen mother and him where left.
Just some minutes ago they where smiling at each other but now manal slapped her at least not in public.

Manal was taken aback lalai this nayyara is up to something, "Salim that wasn't what happe...."

"Stop manal just stop it, what do you think at least you should have felt for her, you killed her child" Salim stopped manal mid way.

"What none sense just because mummy got your back doesn't mean you should always be misbehaving, you piosonned her. She lost her child and yet those where not enough you slapped her in public what do you think of yourself" Salim shouted right on track for the queen mother's arrival.

From the look see was sending nayyara way said it. "Salim" she thundered Salim turned to look at mummy rubbing his forhead not now her murmured to himself.

The loud wailing of nayyara was the only thing he could here.

"You are a king act like one" mummy said glaring at him, what does the queen mother think by his should act like a king wasn't he acting like one.

Manal was at fault she shouldn't have slapped nayyara that to in public, "just because she slapped your so call wife doesn't mean you should accuse her of poisoning her".

Mummy knew something must be wrong, for Salim to be acting this way toward manal. She thought they where long pass this stage but it seemed she was wrong dead wrong.

"She slapped her for crying out loud just because she wants to protect herself child, does she think everyone is like her heartless" Salim shouted at the top of his lungs.

Today no one was going to stop him not even mummy, she will always be by manal side just because she was her brothers daughter what of nayyara doesn't she also have a family.

Manal was already on her feet crying Salim accusing her of poisoning Nayyara she thought they where already couple's who trust each other.
Mummy shouldn't stand for her she will stand for herself at least Salim she didn't expect this from him.

"You should always expect the worst, Salim, I don't know what to say but thank you so much for everything thank you mummy I really appreciate, nayyara you have won" manal said stopping them from arguing because of her, Salim has already stood his ground to defend his lovely wife. This is the very first day she called his name, she never wanted it to be in this kind of this situation.

"Mummy good bye" manal said weeping away her tears she doesn't have any idea where to go but surely she's going far away from this kingdom she felt the urge to protect her child and the only way she's going to do that is by going far away from their life's.

Manal ran out of the hall with full force she have no destination but she's going, nayyara had a satisfactory smile on at least she has won manal is going away from there life and she have Salim wrapped around her lil fingers.

"Haleema go after her, Salim you did a great job meet me at home" the queen said storming out not forgetting to give nayyara a deeply glare who didn't care she just have to celebrate her victory.

Salim heart was beating what has came over him why did he shouted at his mother that way in front of his sister and his wife.

He palmed his face, nayyara placed her hands on his shoulder assuringly.

"You shouldn't have talked back to her highness that way all because of me" nayyara said Salim just flinched with his turban he felt like screaming.

He was lossing it all he was lossing everything.

" Just wait and watch nayyara how I deal with you" meanah said taking a sip from her Coffee

5more chapter left girls 😪 comment
Vote
Share

Dedicated to you all

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_2020_