A good day

Sanem goes to can's room: sitting on his bed she shouted can can. Why are you taking so much time in getting ready?

Can: sanem why did you come to my room?

Sanem: what ? do I need permission to come to your room?

Can: no, but I'm not dressed and my clothes are probably where you are sitting.

Sanem: what? She saw his clothes on the bed.

Can: wait I will come and give clarity to you.

Sanem: no..no... take your time. I will wait for you in the living room. Saying so she rushed outside.

Can: laughs loudly imaging sanem's expression. This girl is making me go crazy with her acts.

Sanem: comes to living room and tries to control her breathing speed.

Mihriban: sanem? What happened?

Sanem: nothing aunty. Nothing.

Can: just came to living room I will say mom.

Sanem: ok bye aunty we are late to office. come can come. She dragged can by holding his hand leaving mihriban to laugh.

Aziz: what made you laugh in the early morning mihriban?

Mihriban: this is not early aziz.

Aziz: after my retirement this time became early to wake me up. Don't you know?

Mihriban: yes.yes.

Aziz: so what happened?

Mihriban: sanem is behaving weirdly which made me laugh. And can is smiling and he is cheerful with sanem. I wish they would turn into a pair on day.

Aziz: don't set your hopes up mihriban. Don't you know can came here for vacation and he will leave ?

Mihriban: yes, but I want to keep sanem with us forever.

Aziz: yes, but we can't change the fate.

Mihriban: yes.

Outside the house:

Can: laughingly says sanem now you can leave my hand.

Sanem: why are you making fun of me?

Can: did you get hurt? He asked worriedly.

Sanem: no, but I got embarrassed. She left his hand with a pout on her face.

Can immediately hold her hand.

Can: ok I won't embarrass you infront of others. Ok? He smirked at her.

Sanem: means you won't leave me when we are alone?

Can: never.

Sanem: can... she started chasing her and he ran to the car.

In the office:

Sanem: ceycey!! Why did you do that yesterday?do you know how can tried to tease me ?

Ceycey: sanem I don't know what you are talking about. Why did can tried to tease you? Ah say me?

Sanem: ok now you are also pretending that you don't know anything?

Guliz: sanem why is ceycey pretending?

Sanem: oh man! Not again. Ceycey will say to you.

Sanem: whispering to ceycey.. keep quiet.

Ceycey: guliz, how I know anything? I don't know about anything. And I even don't know why did the model came and hugged mr.can yesterday. And this doesn't have anything to do with sanem.