Welcome home/Farewell

sorry for the late update. hope you all can forgive me.

Next Day:

sanem: {who just woke up} okay from today onwards their are no feelings towards can.

 IV:  feelings are not something that can be killed in an instant.

sanem: i know, but what matters is my own point of view. In this way i can feel somewhat stress free.

IV: why do you have to love someone who doesn't love you back?

sanem: no comments.

she freshens up quickly and goes to the lawn where everyone in the family are present.

Aziz: sanem, good morning.

sanem: good morning uncle. good morning everyone.

can: {who sat opposite to her} did you slept well?

sanem: yes.

Berk: can when are you leaving to italy?

At that particular moment sanem felt as if she lost her breath. she is expecting this but not this soon.

can: tomorrow  uncle.

mevkibe: we all will come to send off you.

can: no need aunty, thank you. I'm fine.

mehriban: its fixed then tomorrow we will go with can to airport.

aziz: sanem are you free tomorrow ?

sanem: no uncle, i have a meeting at that time.

can: i didn't tell you at which time my flight is right?

sanem iv: you messed up yourself.

aziz: can, sanem don't like to sendoff people she cherishes. But i didn't expect you will become close to her.

can: so..you cherish me?

sanem: yes of course.

can pov: this girl's frankness gives me chillness every single time. 

sanem: you are my friend and f course i will feel sad to let you go.

aziz: but sanem his words were interrupted by can.

can: sanem come we are late to office.

sanem: but uncle is saying something.

can: that maybe nothing important. saying this he dragged her outside.

all the members present there saw the duo strangely as they didn't understood anything.

Car:

can: sanem will you come tomorrow?

sanem: i really don't know. I want to come because this maybe the last time i would see you.

can: why?

sanem: what why? do you plans of visiting here again?

can pov:  seeing her exciting face i wanted to answer yes but no. He didn't answer anything. He parked his car as he reached the office. Then he slightly lifted her hand and kissed her palm. He didn't know why he is doing this, maybe to console her or maybe to console his burning heart.

sanem pov: his lips lingered on my palm for a several seconds. It's seems like he didn't have intention to leave my hand. At this thought i couldn't stop the blush that is raising from my neck to my cheeks. now.I don't know what's the feeling that i'm feeling right now. I don't even want to open my mouth in the fear of blurting out something. suddenly he left my hand and i strangely felt sad.