Unsettled feelings

Can and sanem reached home.
Sanem pov: I certainly know that we are not gonna end up together. I want to spend sometime with can.
Sometimes first love may not be the permenant love but we can learn a lot from that.
I'm gonna enjoy this phase without any hopes on the result. I want to spend sometime with him but how?
Can: sanem do you want to take a walk in the lawn.
Sanem: yup. Let's go.
There is a comfortable silence between them.
None wanted to talk not because they don't have anything to speak but their thoughts are not clear.
Can pov: will she be effected if she know that I'm leaving for Italy.
Sanem pov: can't can and I have anything between us but just this attraction.
Can: sanem are you talking with Osman?
Sanem: no can I really can't talk with him. This is the first time we are this distant. I miss him like hell.
Can: hmm.
Can pov: I still didn't get clarity about their relationship. I can't even propose my feelings to her now. No matter what her relationship with him I won't give up on her.
Sanem: can are you going to Italy.
Can: huh..yes sanem.
Sanem: 😔 I thought you would settle here.
Can: why did you think like that?
Sanem: maybe because you have everything and everyone here. Your parents, your family.
Can: hmm
Sanem: ok so when are you planning to leave?
Can: soon. I have came to enjoy here and I think I have been here too long.what do you think?
Sanem: I think I'm gonna miss you.
I got attached to you in this short time. Hope you also have the same feelings.
Can: yes sanem.
Sanem: make calls frequently to me. I know that phone connection don't last long between us. But
Can : no sanem it won't happen that way.sanem!!!
Sanem: hmm.
Can: you said that you can't talk with Osman while being away from you. Will you be comfortable to talk with me then?
Sanem: you both are not same can.
Sanem pov: he will come back eventually but you won't. So I can't cut the thin string between us.
Can pov: what is the meaning of the statement it implies that Osman is more important than me.
Maybe I'm still just friend to her.
{
Extra :
Can : why are we talking like we are having a break up.
Sanem: wait can, I liked  depth of my dialogues😛
}
Sanem: ok can let's sleep.
Can: 🤔huh
Sanem: not together.lets go back to our house. Thats what I'm saying.
Can: oh I had high expectations.
Sanem: what?
Can: huh nothing nothing. Good night sanem.
In sanem's room:
Sanem: I know from the start that he is going to leave. Then why did I get so attached to him. I admit that I like him but more than that he is my friend.
Sanem IV: what are you going to do now?
Sanem: I think I should behave like he is not there from now on.
Sanem IV: but why?
Sanem: in that way at his departure time I will not get too emotional.
Sanem IV: I support you to be strong.
Sanem: but I will just spend tomorrow with him. It is like a farewell gift for me from can.
Sanem makes a call to can.
Can: sanem why are you still awake?
Sanem: can, tomorrow there is my  friends gathering. Will you join me?
Can: are you ...?
Sanem: yes.
Can: what?
Sanem: I'm asking you on a date.
Can: I'm surprised with your boldness.
Sanem: I'm always like this. And yes can least show some excitement in getting ready for our date. Not like today.
Can: what about today. What do you know? I'm preparing for today from the moment I come to know about the party. You don't even know how many efforts I kept in presenting myself today.
Sanem: I'm strangely happy now. Ok good night. Get ready at sharp 7:00 pm tomorrow.
Can: ok sanem. Good night.
Next day:
Aziz: let's go to a family date.
Nihat: yes it will be good. What say sanem?
Sanem: I and can can't make it. We are going to my friends meeting tonight. She leaves from there.
Aziz: isn't that gathering is for couples?
Nihat: she won't go there even with Osman in fear of misunderstanding and how come she invite can?
Aziz: Oho nihat it seems like we can become family.
Nihat: oh yay. I want to share this news with everyone.
Aziz: stop nihat. Let us keep eye on them until this news become official.
Nihat: ok Aziz .
{
Extra:
Aziz: do you know what nihat? Just now we are sounding like aunties from the soap operas of India.
Nihat: who cares? Just enjoy this phase.
}
{
Extra:
Can: ok my dear readers thank you for love till now and I hope you continue showering us the same amount of love.
Sanem: see you soon my lovelies 🥰🥰
}