Rights

Ceycey: ah...

Sanem: ceycey, I just said maybe I like him not like love it's like a crush? Do you understand?

Ceycey: sanem? Are you planning to do presentation on this topic? Do you want me to die? If you want that say clearly I will jump from the top. Don't tell me these dirty secrets anymore.

Sanem: ah ceycey. Don't behave like this. It's not that big secret.

Ceycey: so,is it ok if I say this to guliz,deren and even can?

Can: ceycey? What is that you want to say to me?

Sanem: can, it's nothing.

Ceycey: yes mr.can.it's not what you are thinking.

Sanem:ceyceyyy.

Can: ok,so what I'm thinking?ceycey.

Ceycey: maybe you are thinking sanem is jealous, but she is not.

Can: why would she even be jealous?

Ceycey: yes why are you jealous sanem? It's just that model hugged him? She didn't kissed him.why are you jealous? Mr.can ask her ok.i'm leaving.

Sanem:ceyceyyy.

Can: are you jealous? Sanem she is polen,my friend .

Sanem: oh friend? Her facial expressions changed showing how mad she is.

Can: and I have seen her after long time. She is nothing special to me. He smirks at her.

Sanem: can come here. See do you see that man over there she pointed her finger to someone. His name is muzzafer. I felt jealous because of him as he is hugging someone.

Can: then why did ceycey mentioned my name?

Sanem:....

Can: ok , your reason is also insincere. Consider that I believed you. He patted her hair and left smiling.

Can pov: anyone can say she is lying. I really enjoyed her jealousy but I don't want her to think that I have someone important than her in my life.

Sanem pov: why did he pat my hair just now? Is he considering me as a puppy or something? Allah knows.

Within a few minutes the shooting started.

Guliz,deren,can and sanem are sitting with the director.

Two videos are shot and the break is given.

Guliz: ah break is my all time favourite. Sanem come they are serving chicken wings.

Sanem: no, I'm not hungry.

Guliz: what? You actually said no to food?

Sanem: oh hello I can't eat when my mood is worst.