Like how busy can he be that he wouldn't even let me know that he's busy at least?

I started to feel annoyed by myself because I wanted to confront him but then at the same time, I don't want to seem like a clingy girlfriend with no understanding.

Then a certain notification from Vlive angered me even more.

Surprise! BTS LIVE: FM 🐯

Angered. I was so angered. He has the time to do a Vlive but not reply to any of my messages?

As much as I was annoyed, I still clicked on the notification and his handsome face appeared on the screen, washing away all of my anger.

Fuck.

How can he look so handsome and god-like?

LIKE I AM SUPPOSED TO BE MAD AT HIM BUT HERE I AM FANGIRLING MY OWN BOYFRIEND.

As if it is a habit (which it is), my fingers moved on their own, typing random shit.

"OH MY GOD. YOU'RE SO HANDSOME, TAEHYUNG OPPA"

"Have you eaten?"

"How are you?!!! 💜"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 💜"

None of the comments were noticed, causing me to sigh. What did I expect? There were 5 millions fans screaming and commenting so much, just like me.

Just because he is my boyfriend, it doesn't mean he'll notice me in his live.

Taehyung didn't say a word and just kept smiling at the screen, his favorite song of the day playing in the background while I was grinning like an idiot, admiring him.

I still couldn't believe this man is my boyfriend.

When the song ended, he ran his fingers through his hair, before saying his greetings.

"Hello ARMY. How are you all doing?", he chuckled, causing my heart to do somersaults.

"I'm sorry I haven't been that active on SNS lately. I was so busy for the past month that I didn't get to spend much time with my loved ones. But, now I'm here with you ARMY.", he said, his voice gentle and soothing.

I felt bad for getting angry with him earlier.

Throughout the live, he talked about random things, read comments (not mine) and played his favorite songs.