Chapter 27: Rescue Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Mah mah, don't be like that my sweet lil Anko-chan, is that any way to speak to your master hm?" 

"You're not my master you psycho freak!" She snarled. "You're a traitor!" 

"Ah, what you call being a traitor I call being," Orochimaru smirked. "Enlightened." He stood up from his chair and began walking around the table, wrapping his arms around Anko's neck. "The village was too restrictive, it was fun to just let go of all my restraints and be free!" 

"You torture people and study them for your own sick pleasure!" Anko cursed at him. "You're sick!" 

"Perhaps a little, but if one is not sick then one cannot also derive the tiny pleasures one can obtain from life!" He exclaimed before laughing. "Kukuku my dear Anko-chan, I have a proposal that I would like you to hear!" 

"If you even think about trying to get me to join you I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you!" Anko shouted as she thrashed at her chair, getting nowhere as the chains held her down. 

"Ah, well there goes one of my little ideas out the window, but I had a more enticing one," Orochimaru said as he licked his lips, a wicked grin on his face. "Give me all of the information you have on Naruto Namikaze, and I'll get rid of the gift I bestowed upon you all those years ago." 

Naruto has been sitting in the middle of the dirt road for several minutes now, his eyes closed and his body stilled except for the slow rhythmic motions of his breathing. Kurenai was leaning on a tree with her arms crossed, waiting. She knew exactly what Naruto was doing and she knew she needed to be patient and not to disturb him if it were to work. 

He was trying to feel for Anko's chakra. 

'Kurama, I can't find her. She's either miles away, or there's a barrier blocking what I can sense. Do you think you can lend me some of your chakra so I can look past that barrier?' Naruto asked in his head as the giant red fox laughed a little. 

"It's flattering that you're kind enough to ask, but I've said this before and I'm never saying it again. Consider my chakra a tool for you, use it in any way you see fit. We're partners, it's our job to help each other out." Kurama said with a grin. Naruto smirk. 

'Thank you, Kurama.' 

Naruto's body suddenly erupted in what seemed like bright yellow flames. His body was suddenly surrounded in a large cloak with several black markings and lines littering across it, his hair was now standing up a little taller with two particular locks standing up on each side of his forehead as if they were horns. 

Naruto opened his eyes, revealing bright vermillion red with a single black vertical slit going straight down. "I found her." He whispered. 

She was just a mile and a half away from his position, and like those three goons from earlier said, there was a barrier that prevented him from being able to find it without the help of the fox inside his stomach. 

"Kurenai, I know you get sick when we keep a fast pace, but I'm going to need you to hold down the bile, we're going to go save Anko!" Naruto said as Kurenai suddenly found herself in Naruto's arms. 

With a healthy blush on her face, she closed her eyes tightly. "I'm ready," She shouted before she felt herself get sat gently on the ground, Naruto still a bright golden yellow towering over her, a determined look in his eyes. 

"We're here already?" She asked the question. She wasn't sure how far they had traveled, but he had set her down less than a second from when she said she was ready. "Are we even there?"