Dylan

Iris

I feigned nervousness as I waited for Kelly to show up. The house looked the same. It did not take long for Kelly to appear. She was still arrogant.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"My name Is Iris Luna, I met Bianca by chance and we look so alike so we want to solve the mystery." I said.

"I didn't expect them to lie to me. I gave birth to twins but I was told the other one was still born." Kelly suddenly fabricated a story. So does it mean she's going to accept me?

"You are my baby." She suddenly hugged me. How can she cook IP such a story.

"You're my mom?" I asked innocently.

"Yes. You're Bianca's sister."

The first thing she asked me was about my talents. I told her I don't know.

"Your voice is very sweet to the ears. I think you can sing."
Oh Kelly will never change. She's thinking of how useful I can be to her.

Bianca asked me to sleep in her room that night. She told me about so many things. She told me about the guy she's had a crush on for five years now. Dylan or Logan whatever. She asked me if I had a boyfriend or a crush on someone.
I shook my head.

"Oh you're so pretty, you have  dimples!" She grabbed my cheeks.

I'm glad I came back in time. I'll protect her from Phill this time. It just hurt I can't love Kyle this time. I don't want to hurt him.

"Hey, why do you look so sad?" Bianca interrogated.

"Nothing, I just miss my grandma." I actually really miss her.

"We can go and see her later but let me play the piano for you. Follow me."

***

I'm going to make my first appearance in Bianca's school today and I'm so anxious. Will they like me?

"Relax, they'll like you a lot." Bianca assures me.

Bianca introduced me to her friends.
Phoebe and Ryan. They seem really nice.
"You and Bianca look so identical. The only difference between you is that  you have dimples." Ryan said to me.

"Uh... I have to go." I said. Bianca looked at me suspiciously.

"Where are you going? Did you make friends so soon?" She hissed.

"Uh no I'm going to the washroom"

I said and left right away. I feel so uncomfortable. Why do I feel so weak?

It's the side effects of going back in time. It will happen to you once in a while. Iris recognized her mother's voice.

So this is the price she has to pay? She made it to the washroom but she immediately went unconscious.

"Isn't that the school's beauty?" A tall guy asked.

"Its her but why is she lying in the guys washroom?"

"Leave her alone!" A tall blonde guy said. His voice was full of authority. The two guys immediately obeyed and left. He scooped her into his arms and took her to his room.

Iris recognized the unfamiliarity once she opened her beautiful eyes. A strikingly handsome guy about seventeen was trying to call someone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked.

"Your mother."

"No don't!" I don't want anybody to find out.

"Bianca you..."

I interrupted, "I'm not Bianca. Who are you?"

He scanned my face for a while.

"You're right you're not Bianca. Ui Ku have dimples. Who are you."

He didn't answer me and expect me to answer him?

"I'm Dylan Payne." He said.

I looked around the room. "I'm Iris, Bianca's twin."

"The principal is my uncle. I'm from London."

"Oh." I said and hopped out of the bed.

"You can't go our right now."

His accent is so cool. I can listen to him speak all day. What the hell is wrong with me? This is Bianca's crush. And also my heart belong to someone else. My mind drifts to the moments I shared with Kyle before this life.

"Why were you in the boys washroom?" Dylan asked.

"Oh I didn't notice that, I was just feeling dizzy. So you picked me from there?"

"Are you sick?"

"No, I'm pretty healthy. I starved myself for a few days." I said softly.

"Why would you starve yourself?"

"It's not big deal. I was just fasting."

"You must be hungry."

I nodded. "How long will I be here?"

"Till everyone leaves." Dylan shrugged.

"My mom will be worried. I don't have my phone!" I complained.

Dylan prepared me some sandwich which I consumed in seconds. I texted Bianca using his phone.

"Dylan, do you have a girlfriend?" Oh I am quite bold to ask that.

He smiled. Oh my this guy is gorgeous!
"Why do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"No no no no not that. You know that Bianca likes you right?"

Dylan remained silent for a while and he said, "I see her as a sister. But with you, I'm ready to pursue you till you agree to be my girlfriend."

"I love someone else!"

"I will make you love me."

Why is he so shameless?
"You don't understand. I loved him in my past life so I still love him now. J remember my past life." I confessed.

"Loving someone in your past life doesn't mean your love interest can't change in this life. Did you meet me in your past life?"

I'm dumbfounded.

"This life is different, you must remember that." He winked at me.

"I will always love kyle!"

"We shall see."

***
Oops my bad. Who the hell is this Dylan guy trying to change the storyline?