New year kisses

Iris

I pause after messing up. I was hoping Bianca would come to my rescue.
"Is something wrong?" Kelly asks. "Uh...I just want to use the washroom. Give me three minutes." I say and walk out. I'm sweating so profusely. What should I do?
"Bianca Bianca where are you?"
I sigh. I shut my eyes and I can speak to Bianca.
I can't play hammerklavier, it's a trap. They know I can't play hammerklavier. If you don't play it then they'll be sure I've been possessing you.
Bianca tells me.
But you know I can't play hammerklavier or whatever. I can't play the piano.
I say desperately.
I know but it would be best if you could play. Bianca says.

I sigh heavily. I have to go.
Are you sure you can play?
Bianca asks.
I'll prove to them why I'm me and that I'm not you. My words have some sort of power. They mostly seem to come true. I'll try, if it doesn't work then we'll have to figure out something else. At least I've listened to it all day.
I tell Bianca since our minds can reach out to each other.
Good luck.

"I'm so sorry for the delay." I apologize. "It is just three minutes." Kyle says in my defense. I sit before the piano once again this time somehow confident. I close my eyes and I know I can do it. I let the music flow. Suddenly I feel like I've played the piano all my life which is not true. All I know is to listen to music which I like. But today, I feel it within me. It's so wonderful.
I finally open my eyes. I can't believe I even played with my eyes closed. I receive a hand of applause from my spectators.

"You're so marvellous my dear wife." Kyle shouts. "Well, I think you're a talented pianist." Mercedes compliments. "Thanks ma'am." I say.
"Oh Iris, thanks." Kelly comes to hug me. Her hug makes me feel so loved. " I hope you can be my daughter too." I move away.
"You've never liked me. You keep thinking that I'm Bianca and I don't like that." I say and walk away pretending to be angry.
I hope even Phill doubts no more.

I keep smiling to myself all evening.
"You're so beautiful when you smile." Kyle says as he places a strand of my hair behind my ears. "Today's Christmas Eve." He says. "So?" I ask.
"I want a kiss." He says and kisses me passionately. I'm so confused whether to reply to his kisses or not. I push him.
He says nothing and lie down to sleep. I don't know what to do, I'm so confused. I know I hurt him anytime I reject him but I think he deserves it.
I shrug and lie on my side of the bed. I'm afraid I'm beginning to develop feelings for him now.
I don't know what to do.
While thinking about Kyle and I, sleep finally steals me away.

I wake up at midnight after having a nightmare. I go to the bathroom. The door opens and Kyle enters. I decide to ignore him and go back to sleep but he pins me to the cold tiled wall with my hands above my head. He leans in to kiss me.
Well Kyle is not that bad. He's quite handsome and masculine and sexy...what am I even thinking? I break the kiss.
What's wrong with him? Why is he kissing me at midnight? Oh it's new year!

He raises me and wraps my legs around his waist and kisses me again. This time I respond to his kisses. It should be his new year gift. He's done so much for me so a few kisses shouldn't be a bother.
With arms wrapped around his neck and legs around his waist, he moves towards the bed.

He lays on top of me and continue to kiss me. Is he trying to seduce me? He moves to my neck. Why is my body betraying me? I want to push him away but it feels so good. But when he starts to open the buttons of my pyjama shirt, I pinch him.
"Ouch!" He groans. I push him off me.
"I'm sorry but I'm not ready yet. I'm willing to spend my entire life with you if we are unable to break the curse. I'm starting to feel comfortable with our kisses but please don't cross the limit. I'm not ready to take that step yet." I say.

"If you're comfortable with me kissing you, can I kiss you again?" He asks.
This selfish jerk.
"Kiss me." He points at his lips.
"What?"
"Please." He pleads.
I lean closer and press my lips to his. He kisses me hungrily once again. He's quite a good kisser. Finally, he stops and kisses me on the forehead.
"Good night, or good morning. Happy New year."
"Happy New year." I say and go to bed. Could I be falling in love with Kyle? What about the curse?

Kyle
I don't know if I should think that she's starting to fall in love with me or not.
But at least now, she's forgiven me and doesn't hate me anymore. She's fallen asleep again. I pull her closer in my arms. Iris is so beautiful, such a natural beauty. She's cute too. Her hair is very curly and smooth. I think she's the most beautiful Latina I've ever seen.

Her eyes, her eyes are really dark that whenever she looks at you, under broad daylight, it's like you staring at the beautiful twinkling stars in the sky.
When I first saw her, I knew she was pretty but I think she looks better now she's older.
Her eye lashes are really long.
She has a straight nose which looks like it has been carved by one of the best carvers in the world.
She has full lips, which I can kiss every single day.

I smile when I realize I've been looking at her for so long. I cover her properly with the blanket and I also drift off to sleep thinking about how I'll never let her go. Even if the curse is broken one day, she already has my heart.

I wake up early in the morning because I have plans.
I quickly order food and transfer the food into bowls. I'm going lie that I cooked breakfast.
Right now, I'm going to do anything to make Iris confess her love for me.

She finally wakes up.
"Good morning." I say.
"What's the smell?" She breathes in. "I was hungry so I decided to prepare breakfast on my own since my wife was busy sleeping."
I mutter. "You cooked this!" She exclaims. "Pancakes!" Her face glows with excitement.
"Go and brush your teeth." I say.
She runs to the bathroom and returns like a minute later.
"Wow." I say. She starts eating.
"Wow it's not bad but how did you make this?" She says while munching the food.
"Won't you eat?" She asks.

I join her and we eat the pancakes and pineapple juice together.
"It's new year, what do you want us to do?" She asks after she returns from the bathroom wrapped in her towel. I go to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I return, I answer her question. " I want us to stay in the room all day long."
"That'll be boring." She sneers.
"I'll make it fun, I promise." I tell her.
We play truth or dare. The punishment is a kiss. Isn't it lovely?
"I'm not playing again." Iris folds her arms. "Why?" I ask.
"You've been cheating in order to kiss me." She pouts.
"I do it because I can't stop kissing you." I say.
She blushes.
"We've been kissing all day, I'm tired." Iris says.
"I call our kisses today new year kisses." I say.
"You are too silly." Iris laughs.
I'm pretty sure Iris' in love with me. I can't wait for the day she tells me.
I can't wait.