The promise

Iris

I can't imagine I'm going to be free soon. I don't know why Kyle would make such a deal with me when November is almost coming to an end.
I can soon be together with Phill.
I can't wait to see Phill tomorrow.
"Are you thinking about me?"
A voice startles me.
Kyle is staring at me.
"In your dreams." I roll my eyes.

"You dare to think of another man?" He moves towards me. His face is so close to mine.
I instinctively cover my mouth with my hand.
He smirks and take the remote from me and sits beside me.
"I'm going to watch a movie."
"This is my room so get out I want to sleep."
He smirks again and I really hate that.
"You!" I try to pull him off the couch but I lose my balance and fall. Kyle laughs at me.
I stand and I'm so freaking mad at him. "I'm going to the bedroom then."

He runs after me. He's too fast he manages to enter. He locks the door.
"Why have you closed the door?"
I feel so uncomfortable.
"I think it's about time we consummated our marriage." He winks at me.
"Stay away!" I command as he comes closer.
I climb the bed but unfortunately he grabs my leg. I hit him in the face with a pillow.
"Ouch!" He lets go and I run towards the door.
Before I could leave, he hits me with a pillow.
"You wanna play?"
I also get a pillow and we pillow fight.
We are playing like kids. We are not really aware of how much fun we're having.

Kyle has the upper hand. He keeps hitting me with the pillow. I begin to tickle him.
It works and he can't stop laughing. He falls on top of me.
I lie there mesmerized by his eyes. I can't look away.
Like I've been hypnotized, I caress his cheeks. I can't think of anything else but to kiss him because his lips are so enticing.
Kyle replies hungrily.
Still engulfed in the burning desire, Kyle takes off his shirt. He kisses my neck. A moan escapes my lips. I'm lost with this feeling I've never felt before. I sit up and take of my tank top.

Right now I can't think clearly. This is obviously lust but I don't care. Kyle stops and lie beside me. "Why?" I ask.
"I hypnotized you. I will only have you when you agree to it."
"You used hypnosis on me?" 
"I'm sorry I was so desperate."
"You're despicable." I put my tank top back on and leave.

Kyle

I only stopped because even if I hypnotize her, she still loves Phill. She'll hate me more when she finds out but I don't want her to hate me.
It hurts to know I'll have to let her go because there's no way she's going to love me.
I love her so much. I've grown to love her these few months we've been together.
I think what I felt for Gabby is nothing compared to what I feel for Iris now. What hurts is her heart belongs to someone else.
Loving her now, I wish I could change the past. I would never let her regret ever loving me.
I managed to capture her heart that day and broke it the same day.

I had overslept and Iris had already left. She had even made breakfast. I decide to miss class for today. My life is already a mess. I deserve everything happening to me. I feel so lonely.
I've never felt so lonely like today. I'm quite depressed today.
I am losing the will to live.

Phill

Finally my Iris is back. She came looking for me today.
She looks so sad right now.
"I regret cursing him. Why can't it be broken. Why does it have to ruin my happiness?
"Lets leave this place and go far away." I suggest.
"I can protect you from any harm." I add.
"Can we leave right now?"
Her question surprises me. I wasn't expecting that.
"If that's what you want. I will do anything for you." 

I wonder what Kyle did that she's do desperate to leave him.
"Why did he abuse you?" The thought is almost killing me.
"No." She snaps.
It's taking everything in me not to pin her down and make her mine right now.
She turns to look at me.
"What?" She asks so innocently unaware of the filthy things I'm thinking about.
"I am dying to kiss you."
I say and smash my lips against hers. She does not reply.
I break the kiss. "Do you still think it's wrong?" I ask.

"Forget what I said." She picks her bag and walk away. I follow her and stop her. "I want you. I hate seeing you with him."
"We met few weeks ago. I don't know what's wrong with me."
"You love me that's what's wrong with you." I forcibly kiss her. She tries to push me away but I'm not ready to let her go. I lower her on the garden grass. Why should she resist me if she loves me?

"Stop it!"
I stop. "I'm sorry." I'm so ashamed.
"You're no different. Whatever we have together is over." She says and leaves me.
What the heck just happened?
Did she end things between us?
I'm so stupid!
I don't understand her. I think she's falling in love with that bastard. I clench my fists.
She didn't even react to my kisses. She can't stop loving me. I'll never let her stop loving me.
Never.

Kyle

I am so drunk lying in the couch,
crying and cursing myself.
"Kyle, I'm so sorry for cursing you." Iris appears like a flash and cries along with me.
"I am also so sad and confused. I think I was just infatuated with Phill." She says.
"But I love you." I hold her face.
She hugs me. "I'm not leaving you on Christmas day even if I don't fall in love with you."
Her words soothes my heart.
"Are you sure?"
" I promise."