033 : 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Start from the beginning

The boys leaned back watching the scene with wide eyes, Y/n's mother laughed along with Jimin.

" Damn, what a hottie... " Jay commented but got elbowed by Jessi.

Bk and Song ate in silence, like they were used to it, Y/n jumping on people and kissing them around the face.

Y/n pulled away holding the boy's hand, her cheeks pinkish with happiness and grinning like an idiot.

" Guys, This is my friend Mika. Mika, these are my friends, GOT7 which are a kpop idols. and that's Jay and Jessi, both rappers. " she said.

The boy Mika was shorter than Y/n and played with her fingers looking over at the strangers under his eyelashes shylily.

He waved his hand slowly and hid behind Y/n.

Everybody cooed in silence, too scared to scare him away or make him uncomfortable.

" Come on let's sit, make a seat for Mika and give him to eat ! " Y/n shouted and the maids hurried around the room quickly pulling down an extra plate.

Y/n was siting between her mother and Jessi and there was an empty seat near Christian.

As soon as he noticed he won't be sitting next to her he turned around with big doe eyes and pouty lips.

As if she understood what he was going to say she smiled and quickly said, " Christian' super nice, don't worry, if something's wrong tell me straight away yeah ? " 

He nodded and walked shyly to the table but quickly realised that he had no idea who's Christian.

" I- I don't know who's Christian... " he mumbled.

" Chris ?! " Y/n called as Christian starred at the boy with his mouth open like a fish without blinking.

" Ahhaha- yes, it's me- i'm Christian. " he rambled quickly looking away slightly turning red.

Mika smiled a bit and went to sit down next to Christian.

" Hi, I'm Mika !~ " Mika said gaining his confidence again and offering his hand for Chris to shake.

Christian panicked and said taking the boy's hand in his.

" Yeah- I'm uhm- who am I again ? fuck- ahhad-a I like potatoes. " Christian said his face red like a stop sign.

The boys snickered, as Christian was trying to breathe as Mika looked at him brightly shinning like an angel.

Y/n watched Christian being a panicked bean, it was a fun scene to watch.

Christian was a very big man, buff and strong with messy curly brown hair and many tattoos.

But Mika was so small and cute, with cute small hands and face.

Daddy Yu : Y/N FUCK FUCK IM PANICHKSINSG AHELP HELP ME PLZ I BEG U WFUCK WHABAQVHKBDV- 

Me : tf is wrong with ur ass ??

Daddy Yu : mika

Me : yh ?

Daddy Yu : i cant breathe anymore i might have asthma.

Me : heh nah, u fine, u just hella gay

Daddy Yu : WHAT LISTEN MY HEART IS FASTER THAN A LAMBORGHINI AND IM SHAKING MY FACE AND MY BODY IS HOT I NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTOR

Daddy Yu : MY TUMMY IS DOING BACKFLIPS