Chapter 39

Taehyung's POV

3 months later

After my talk with Jin hyung, I feel much better. I'm more optimistic about the future. The next day, I talked with Sana as well, and she told me, that she will try to make Dahyun not give up on me.

Right now, we are in London.

As I wake up, I go the the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine before we eat our breakfast. Soon, Jimin wakes up. We finish our meal and leave our room, to go down at the lobby. My mood changes, as soon as  I lock eyes with Suga hyung.
The moment he sees me, he turns his face and begins to walk towards the lobby.

His behaviour hurts me the most, but I understand him. I would do the same. But, I can't let Jisoo ruin our brotherhood. I have to fix this.

"Hyung! Suga hyung! Wait!!" I yell and run after him. He stops, but doesn't turn around. Soon I catch up to him. "Hyung. I have to talk to you. I need to explain myself." I say, panting from all that running. Damn, I'm out of shape.

He seems hesitant for some seconds, but to my relief, he agrees. "Tell me."

I try to control my breath before speaking. "It was Jisoo. She made me break up with Dahyun."

His features changed from indifferent to interested. "What are you talking about?"

"A month ago, when we were in Japan, she came to me and told me that if I didn't break up with Dahyun, she would upload photos and personal information about Dahyun and her family. I couldn't let that happen to her. Hyung please believe me! You have no idea how hard it was for me to leave her!"

For some seconds, he keeps staring at me, trying to read my expression, to see if I'm lying. Realising I'm not, he sighs and grabs me by my shoulders. " Okay. I believe you. To be honest, the whole thing seemed a bit fishy. Using someone to make someone else jealous doesn't seem like something you would do." He gives me a small smile.

Instantly, I give him a tight hug "Thank you hyung! Thank you for believing me! I missed you so much, you have no idea. I thought that you would hate me for the rest of your life!!"
Slowly, he wraps his arms around me as well "It's okay Tae. It wasn't your fault. I should have expected that it was her who made you do it. I know how much you love my cousin."

Soon, we are inside our black van, heading towards the arena, we'll be performing tonight. During our way there, I explained everything to the boys, and they told me that they would help me fix everything. Once we arrive, the staff helps us with our mics and earpieces, so we can begin the sound check. On the other side of the room, I could see Dahyun talking with Momo. I guess I will have to tell Twice the truth as well, because that way, they will make sure Dahyun is doing okay, and let me know too. Sana is not sharing a room with her now, so I don't know if she's still crying herself to sleep, if she has a hard time eating and stuff like that. I need to know that she still loves me.

"V sunbaenim, can I talk to you for a second?" someone says from behind me. I turn my head and see Taeyang. What does he want?
"Uhm, sure?"

"I want to help you. Jisoo noona told me to make a move on Dahyunie, since you are not together anymore, but I can't help but feel that this is all wrong. I don't want to do this, but I can't tell her. She's threatening me. That's why I came to you. I know you guys are planning something and I want to help you. I know where she keeps Dahyun's info and pics." He was looking me straight in the eyes, in order to make me understand that he's telling the truth.

I observed his actions, trying to find out if he's being sincere. His eyes kept wandering around the room, as he was trying to see if Jisoo was anywhere around. Maybe he was telling the truth. Besides, I could use the extra help.