Chapter 35

Taehyung's POV

I didn't sleep that night. I couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to break up with Dahyun. She's the first girl that I actually see a future with. Getting married, having our own family....
Without realising it, I start crying. I don't want to lose her. But I also don't want to put both her and her family in danger. Jisoo is crazy. She will leak my Dubu's personal information.

I can't let that happen.

Suddenly, my phone beeps, indicating that I have a message.

Jisoo: How are you my baby boy? Did you put an end to your "relationship" with that b*tch? I hope so. Otherwise, I'm gonna have to do it. And it's not going to be good...

A sigh leaves my lips as I read her message. "You're the b*tch here..."

I walk to the balcony, to get some fresh air and clean my head. At least I got to tell her that I love her...

I recall our date and I feel a smile forming on my lips. I'd rather die, than hurt her. But I have to protect her. I remember how she reacted when someone uploaded a photo of her when she was in school, and a bunch of information about her grades and her attitude in class. It was horrible. I never want to see her like that...

The next day, I got dressed and packed my stuff, as we will be leaving this afternoon, right after our fan meeting.

I walk downstairs to the private restaurant, and sit with Jimin and Jungkook, who were fighting about who will eat the last pancake.

"I'll eat it!"

"No way hyung! I was the one who suggested we should eat pancakes. Therefore, I shall eat it."

"Nah ah. I'm older than you. I need to eat well and have energy!"

"So? I'm younger, so I have to eat to grow strong and healthy!"

Their little fight kept going for some time, until I decided to put an end to eat. Stretching my arm, I grab the pancake and put it in my mouth. Both of them are looking at me with wide eyes and theirs mouths open as I chew on my food.

"Hyung! Why did you eat it? I was so close on winning that fight!" Jungkook pouts.

"I had to protect my ears somehow, and you two yelling, wasn't helping me." I shrug.

Soon, the other members joined us and began eating their breakfast. I kept quiet, eating here and now. My eyes were glued on her.

Her back was facing me, not allowing me to see her beautiful face, but I could hear her laughter. That magic sound that could make me come back to life, even if I was dead, that could make me wake up from a coma.

My thoughts get interrupted by a waving hand in front of my eyes. "Yeah, he's gone..." Jin hyung says.
Shaking my head, I turn my head to look at our oldest member. "Did you say something hyung?"

"Gosh, you're so whipped for her, that you don't even hear my wonderful voice."

"Is everything okay Tae? You don't look so good." Suga hyung asks me. Oh god, I completely forgot that he is Dahyun's cousin! He's going to hate me if I break her heart....

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Just nervous, that's all." I only look at him for a split second, ashamed to meet his eyes.

As I was eating my food, I heard someone clearing their neck behind me. I turn around and see Jisoo. My body stiffens as soon as I lay my eyes on her. Why did I ever became her boyfriend? Twice!

"I'm giving you until we leave Japan, to break the news to her. If you don't want me to tell her myself." She whispers. Lucky for me, the boys didn't pay attention as they were absorbed in their own conversion.