Chapter 20

Jisoo's POV

"I'll call you then." He said as he was putting his clothes on.

"Don't you dare call me!" I stood up from the bed. "Just text me or something. If he finds out anything about us, you're dead. I've worked way too hard for this, for you to ruin it in a split second!" I yelled.

He came closer to me and cupped my cheeks " Don't worry baby girl. I'll protect you. I am your boyfriend after all." He pecked my lips.

"Go now. And make sure no one sees you." I smiled to him.

"I love you." He turned back to me before walking out of the dorm. "I love you too." I waved him goodbye.

I already miss him... I thought as I went back to my room.

Suddenly my bedroom door opened, revealing Lisa. "Was that Bobby oppa?"

"Yes he was. Why?"

"Oh,um..." She closed the door behind her and sat beside me. "I-I don't like this unnie. It's not right. You are dating two guys." She was playing with her fingers and she wasn't looking me in the eyes.

"But I thought I explained the situation to you." I turned to her.

"You did, but still. It's not right. Why don't you choose one." She whispered the last part.

"Bobby and I have been together for 2 years!" I exclaimed. Lisa seemed a bit afraid now.
"Then what about T-Taehyung oppa?"

I scoffed "What's got into you Lisa? You know how hard I worked to get him back! Why the hell would I give up on him now?"

"I'm sorry unnie." She bowed and left the room.

At that time, my phone went off. It was Taehyung. I put on my sweetest voice before answering the call.

"Oppa! How are you? I missed you so much these past few days!" I mentally cringed with myself.

"Hey baby. I finally have some free time so I decided to call you."

"I'm so glad you did. I was about to go crazy because I missed you sooo much."

I heard him laugh from the other line.
"How about we go on a date today?"

"Yes! I'd love to!"

We settled the time and place and hang up.

Ugh, this is going to be a long day...

Taehyung's POV

Happy because I heard Jisoo's voice, I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for our date.

After we ate lunch, I told the boys about my plans with Jisoo, and then told them that, I will go to sleep, so that I can be fresh.

My alarm went off at 6 p.m and I was supposed to meet her at 7:30. Quickly, I hoped on the shower and then I applied lotion on my face. I styled my hair and got dressed.

When I finished it was already 7:15. I called my manager and asked him to drive me to the café where I'll meet up with Jisoo. He he'll be here in 3 minutes.
I grabbed my jacket, looked at myself in the mirror one last time and after saying goodbye to the boys, I left the dorm.

The familiar black van was already there, so I went in. We drived for about 5 minutes before we pulled at the café.

Luckily, Jisoo was not there yet. She came soon after and I greeted her with a sweet kiss.
"You look beautiful baby girl." I told her. She smiled shyly and then we went inside.