Chapter 14

Dahyun's POV

I returned to our dressing room and notice that next to us are BTS and next to them Blackpink. The irony though.....
I feel weird about the scene I witnessed just a few minutes ago. I'm extremely sad that they are together but, now I know and I have a chance to move on and find someone new. It will be hard of course, since Taehyung was my crush for almost 2 years. He was the first person who could make me smile just by seeing his picture in my phone.

Before I opened the door to our dressing room I made sure that I didn't look like I cried a river, so that the girls won't get suspicious. Satisfied with the result, I took a deep breath and opened the door.
Inside, the rest members of Twice were each doing different things. Some were talking in small groups, others were sleeping and others were busy with their phones.

Fortunately, they didn't notice my puffy eyes. I sat on the couch and decided to get some sleep. The moment I closed my eyes, scenes with Taehyung and Jisoo kissing came to my mind and made me jump from where I was sitting. "Are you okay Dahyun-ie? Is there something wrong?" Nayeon and Jeongyeon where in front of me. I am not ready to tell them what happened. Not yet.
"Oh um, I just remembered that I forgot to... do the dishes last night."

They gave each other knowing looks "Dahyun, you didn't forget them relax.  Last night was my turn to do the dishes." 

"Oh well thank god." I laughed nervously " Now I can sleep." I said and closed my eyes. The thing is, both Nayeon and Jeongyeon, stayed right where they were in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw them staring at me with disbelief. They both had one eyebrow raised. They looked really scary.

"Did you really think that we would buy that? You're not even in charge to do the dishes." Damn it.
"So... are you going to tell us what really bothers you?"
I sighed "I'm not ready to tell. First I have to realise it myself. I promise I will let you know though."
"Just know that you can count on us." I smiled and they hugged me.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry but can you stop hugging now so that I can get up? My back kills me." We looked down at my lap and saw Chaeyoung staring at us. I totally forgot that she was sleeping with her head placed on my legs.
It's a habit she got from her childhood where her mother would let her sleep on her lap and would play with her hair.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon stood up and went to fix their makeup. Chaeyoung sat properly on the couch next to me and after stretching her back she looked at me. "I heard your conversation, and I see your red eyes. I know something is wrong but I won't push you to tell me. Like unnies said, you can count on us. Remember, we are a family."

I could feel tears forming in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. What did I do to deserve these wonderful people as my family?

Chaeyoung was then called to fix her hair which were all over the place because she was sleeping. "Whoever made you like this, he's not worth your time unnie. You deserve so much better than someone who makes you cry." She said before leaving the couch.

Maybe she's right. He has a girlfriend now, so it's only right for me to get over him.

Jisoo's POV

"I swear you should have seen her face!" I laughed. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa had tears in their eyes from laughing so hard.
"Oh my god, I haven't laughed that hard in years." Jennie said and the rest agreed by nodding their heads.

We finished our performance 10 minutes and we are currently in our dressing room talking about our little "incident" with that Dahyun girl before.

"Oh look. Twice finished their performance as well." Lisa pointed at the TV. As on cue, we heard their annoying voices from outside of our door, which means they are going to their dressing room.
BTS are now on stage, which means that us and Twice are the only groups in this corridor. Perfect!

"Hey,girls? I'll be right back. I thing I'm gonna go congratulate our sunbenims next door for their amazing performance." I stood up from my seat.The girls gave me a wicked smile.

I left the room and at the same time a pale girl was about to open the door next to ours. Dahyun.
She froze the moment she saw me. I gave her a sweet smile and walked to her.
"Hello! I'm Jisoo from Blackpink."

"Umm, hi. I'm Dahyun from Twice." she was uneasy. I could tell.
"Why don't we go on a walk, hm? Let's talk." I grabbed her from her shoulder and took her to a dark corridor.

"W-why are we here?"

"What you saw earlier inside that room, make sure to remember it. Taehyung is now my boyfriend so you better forget your little crush on him. You hear me?" There was no friendliness in my voice anymore. I'll make sure this brat will stay out of my way.

"What are you talking about unnie? I-I don't have a crush on Taehyung oppa!"

"How dare you call him oppa?! It's sunbae to you!" I yelled

She flinched from fear. So weak... I chuckled because of her fear from me. That's right. She should be afraid of me.

I started walking away, when I remembered something. "Oh! And I want you to never speak, see or even think about my boyfriend from now on. The moment you do, just know that I will make you pay."

Satisfied with our 'conversation' I left the room. Now Taehyung is mine...

Dahyun's POV

"Oh! And I want you to never speak, see or even think about my boyfriend from now on. The moment you do, just know that I will make you pay."

I kept replaying her words in my head on the way back to our dressing room.  I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Taehyung staring at me.
"Are you okay Dubu?" he chuckled

"I want you to never speak, see or even think about my boyfriend from now on. The moment you do, just know that I will make you pay."

"Um, I am fine." I didn't dare to look at him. I just kept staring at my feet. "I will be leaving then.I'm sorry for bumping into you, sunbae." I bowed and left,ignoring him calling my name.

"Goodbye Tae. It was nice knowing you, even if it didn't last."

........................................................................ ..................................................................................

Announcement: This will be the last chapter I'll update for a while, because of school. I'll post the next chapter after 5/07. I'm sorry for making you wait, but I promise that after that, I will be even more devoted to this book.
Vote and comment!

     V.😘