Chapter 9

Jisoo's POV

"Jisoo? Is that you?" he asks, clearly confused by my sudden appearance. I tried as hard as I could to act surprised to see him "Oh? Taehyung oppa?" I put on my sweetest voice, which made me cringe.

He stood up and gave me a small smile " It's been a long time. What are you doing here?" Perfect! My plan is working. "I live here. This is my group's dorm." I point at the building in front of us. "What are you doing here? You're not stalking me are you?"  I tried to sound playful, so that I can completely fool him. I seem to be doing a good job so far, since he hasn't noticed a thing.

"Oh, of course not! I was just taking Yeontan on a walk. I didn't realise how I got here." He looked around trying to find where he came from. "Well then fate must have lead you to me. Maybe this isn't just a coincidence." I started flirting with him.

"Uhh, sure... Well I have to go now. We have dance practice in an hour." He grabbed Yeontan's leash, signalling me that he was about to leave. "Oppa, how about we change phone numbers? Now that we've found each other again, let's keep in contact." I couldn't let him leave now. As far as I know, this might be the last chance I get to be with him again. "Oh, um.. sure. Yeah, that would be great." He still seems unsure. I need to end this.

I grabbed his hand and he looked at me " Oppa... I changed. I'm not the same girl I was back then. I realised that what I did to you is wrong and... I just want another chance to be close to you. Please forgive me?" Eww I think I'm going to throw up! What am I even saying?

Taehyung sighed and held my hand " I  can tell that you've changed Jisoo. You would never talk like that, so I believe you. And, I also want to be friends with you. You seem very nice. Here's my number." He passed me a little paper with a phone number on it. Probably his. " Call me if you need me." With that, he left with his dog, and I stood there watching him until he was out of sight. "Friends?! He wants to be friends with me?! Seriously?!" I was furious.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves " Ok Jisoo, relax. At least now I have his number! Sooner or later he will be mine again." I kissed the little paper and walked inside our house.

Taehyung's POV

I admit that the fact that I saw Jisoo again, made me remember the pain she caused me, but after seeing how she's changed, I can't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. She has got even prettier. Ah, I shouldn't be thinking that. She said she wanted me for money. But she did say she changed. Ah, I don't know anymore. Let's just see how this will go, and then I'll decide.

By the end of the day, all the members knew about me meeting Jisoo again and they all expressed to me that they were not so sure about our friendship. Some even said that she's faking it. I mean, come on! How could someone fake being nice?! It's ridiculous! With all that, I forgot to text Dahyun as I promised her, but I was asleep before I realised it.

The next day, our schedule began at 5 a.m but luckily, it ended at around 1 p.m, allowing us to get some rest. While we were inside our manager's car, everyone fell asleep, except from Jimin and me. We were sitting next to each other and we were talking very quietly, so that we won't wake the others up.

While we were laughing with Jungkook's sleeping pose, Jimin's smile started fading, until it disappeared. He looked at me with sad eyes, which made me really surprised, given the fact that just one second ago, he was laughing to tears.

I became worried " What's wrong Jimin? Is there something bothering you?" He sighed and pushed back his black hair. " I have a bad feeling about this."

" About what? I don't understand." His expression was what scared me the most. He seemed really troubled.          " Jisoo." he sighed once again. Now I'm more confused and I didn't fail to show that to him with my face.