Chapter 17

Dahyun's POV

Last night, after we were informed about our collaboration with SF9 we went out to eat, and returned at around 1 a.m.

Since it was really late, and I was pretty sure he was sleeping, I didn't bother to call Yoongi. He also told me that he was returning from Daegu today, so I didn't call him at all the whole day.

I guess he will have to wait before I tell him about the collab. Tired, I fell asleep right away.

The next day, I woke up, at 12 p.m, and I panicked when I noticed that Yoongi had called me 5 times since this morning.
Oh no! He doesn't like being ignored and now he must be mad at me!!

I texted him trying to explain myself, but he didn't answer. Okay, calm down. He must be sleeping. He sleeps most of the time. I waited for half an hour before I called him. He didn't answer...

He is so mad at meee!!! I'm ruined!! I waited another ten minutes, before calling him again. Thank god, he picked up.

"Oppa, thank god! What were you doing, not answer any of my calls or texts! Do you know how worried I was?!"

No one answered...
"Oppa? Yoongi oppa? Are you there?"
Is he sleeping or something

"Oh, u-umm.... It's me Dahyun.... Taehyung.." Say what?

I didn't dare to speak. Maybe I'm dreaming? There's no way he answered Yoongi's phone.

"D-Dahyun-ssi, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. Where is Yoongi opp- I mean sunbaenim? Is he there?" Shoot, I almost called him oppa. I hope Taehyung didn't understand anything.

"He's sleeping. Is there anything you want me to tell him?"

"No, no it's okay. I'll call back later. I have to go now. Bye." I was quick to end the call before it got any more awkward.

I sighed and lied on the couch, lifeless. What just happened? I haven't heard his voice in so long, I almost forgot how it sounded.

"Unnie? Why are you crying? What happened?" Tzuyu kneeled in front of me. Crying? Me?

I touched my face and realised I was indeed crying. "Oh, it's nothing. Really. I am okay." I tried to reassure our maknae. She didn't seem to believe me, but in the end, she gave me a smile and left the room.

I wiped my tears, and wondered why I was crying in the first place. It can't be because of him. I won't let that happen. I have already moved on.

Yoongi is so dead for letting me experience such thing. Just you wait Min Yoongi...

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung. Hyung! Wake up!" I heard a faint sound. I don't know who this guy is, but he must have a death wish.

I opened my eyes and saw a figure standing in front of me. I could tell by his deep voice that it's Taehyung.

"You better have a good reason you're waking me up, because I will kill you otherwise."
I heard him gulp before handing me my phone. "Someone was calling and texting you..." Is he serious?

"Are you kidding me? So you decided to interrupt my sleep, just for that?" I slowly stood from the bed.

"W-wait! It was Dahyun!" His words made me stop in my tracks.

I checked my phone to see if he was saying the truth, and I saw her name.
" Okay, leave now." I demanded.

"So... you're not mad at me anymore...?" Why is he still here??

"Yes, now go. I have to make a call."

"To who? Dahyun?" This is getting on my nerves..

"Why the hell do you care?! It's not your business so leave!" I was really angry now.

Startled by my sudden burst of anger, he left the room. I didn't mean to shout at him, but he was really annoying me.

I checked the messages Dahyun left me and called her. After two rings she picked up. I wanted to change my clothes so I put her on speaker.

"Hey KimDa! What's up!"

"What's up?! I'll tell you what's up! Or who should have been up, to answer his damn phone, instead of someone else!!!" She sounded furious.

"Whoa, hey hey calm down. Tell me what happened."

"I was calling you since last night to tell you that Twice are going to collaborate with a rookie group called SF9, but this morning, when you finally picked up, it wasn't you who talked to me!!!"
Don't tell me... Taehyung...

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I just got back and I must have forgot my phone in the living room. Maybe Taehyung found it and answered it." I explained.

I heard her sigh, before she panicked again. "Wait, what have you saved my contact as? Please don't tell me it's something that will give us away!"

"Of course not! I'm not that stupid you know! I have saved you as TWICE Dahyun."

"Oh, thank god. You can't tell anyone about us. If the media or anyone else finds out, we're dead. Remember what our PD's said when we told them. It's fine as long as we don't tell anyone."

"Yes, yes, I know. I just think it's stupid. I mean, it's normal between two people, right?" I was tired of hearing the same thing over and over again. Why can't they let us be?

"Please don't be mad at me Yoongs. You know there's nothing we can do about it. I promise you that, one day, we will reveal our relationship to the world, and then we won't have to hide anymore." I smiled at her reassuring words.

"Shouldn't I be the one to say that?" I chuckled. She let out a laugh.

"I am so lucky to have you, you know that?" I told her.
"Of course you are! I am Kim Dahyun after all!" We both laughed before hanging up.

I feel like my day just got better. Thanks Dubu...

Taehyung's POV

I was dumbfounded by what I just heard. I was listening to their conversation all this time, and with each word, my heart hurt even
more. After they ended the call, I returned to my room and plopped down on my bed.

So... does that mean that they....

Dahyun...and Yoongi hyung... they....

They are dating??

........................................................................
......................................................................................

I won't say anything....

I'll let you guys do all the commenting.

I just want to remind you that this is still a Vhyun fanfic, and it will be until the end.

V.😘