Chapter 38

️Warning! Long chapter ahead!!

............................................................................

Jin's POV

Flashback- Japan, right before the fan meeting

I got downstairs to the private restaurant, so I can eat breakfast before we leave for our fan meeting. I sat right next to Taehyung, who seemed a bit weird today.

"Hey, Tae. Is the orange juice fresh?" I ask him, since he had a glass filled with orange juice next to him. When he didn't answer I looked at him, and noticed that he was staring at Dahyun. I waved my hand in front of him, but he didn't react. "Yeah, he's gone..."

He then shook his head and looked at me "Did you say something hyung?"

"Gosh, you're so whipped for her, that you don't even hear my wonderful voice." I say, offended.

"Is everything okay Tae? You don't look so good." Suga asked him.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Just nervous, that's all."

I got up and filled a glass of juice for me and then went back to my seat. We were all talking and laughing, during breakfast, but Taehyung was lost in his own world.
At that moment, Blackpink entered the room and sat at the table behind us. I noticed Jisoo winking at me, but I turned my head immediately. Who does she think she is? Winking is MY habit!

Just as I was about to return to my food, I heard her talking to the boy next to me. Tae looked very nervous, which got my attention. Me being me, I inched a bit closer to hear what they were saying.

"I'm giving you until we leave Japan, to break the news to her. If you don't want me to tell her myself." She whispers. What is she talking about? What news?

"Jisoo please, don't make me do this. I am not good for you, you should find someone better. Don't take her away from me." Tae's voice sounds desperate. As if she was threatening him to do something he didn't want. I am confused. I have no idea what and who are they talking about, but it seems serious.

"I had already found the one for me, but I lost him because of you. I want you to feel the same pain."

Just then, our managers come inside the room, to inform us that it's time for us to leave.

As I stand up, Jisoo whispers something in his ear, but I couldn't hear what. I might have to question him later...

After the fan meeting,  I go back to my room to get some sleep, before we have to leave for the airport.

4 hours later, we are inside the van, heading towards the airport, and I see that Taehyung looks even worse than this morning. His eyes look as if he's been crying for hours. When I was about to ask him if there was something wrong, he closes his eyes. I don't bother him anymore.

Inside the plane, I try to find a seat. Lucky for me, my favourite Twice member tells me to sit with her.

"How have you been, oppa? We didn't have much time to catch up."

"Oh, you know. Just getting more handsome by the minute..." I joke and she laughs and I can't help but feel warm inside.

Sana has that power. She can make everyone happy just by smiling.

Just then, Jisoo takes the seat next to Taehyung, putting her head in his shoulder. He doesn't react, but just closes his eyes.

Sana and I share a look full of confusion, before we glance at Dahyun, whose eyes are teary, as she lays her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.