Chapter 34

Dahyun's POV

After the concert, us Twice members, gathered in Jihyo's hotel room to discuss about today's performance and fix our mistakes. We talked for about 40 minutes until Nayeon unnie told us that we should go to sleep. I went back to my room and took a shower before I went to sleep. I was really excited about my date with Tae tomorrow. He said he had something to tell me... I wonder what!

The next day, I woke up at 7 a.m, so that I will have enough time to take a bath. After I was done, I picked out a light purple dress and white sneakers to wear. I did my make up as best as I could and fixed my hair in a high bun. Satisfied with the results, I went to the private dining room, that was in the hotel, only to find almost everyone there, eating. Suga oppa was the only person who was missing. "Classic Yoongi..."

I sat down next to Chaeyoung, who was quick to notice my appearance. "Ooh, someone dressed well today! Why? Do you have a date with Taehyung oppa?" she nudged me. "Shut up..." I hid my face behind my hands. "You look beautiful Dahyunie." Momo said and I thanked her. "And apparently I'm not the only one who thinks so..." she pointed with her eyes behind me. Confused, I turned around and locked eyes with Taehyung.  Immedeately, he blushed and turned away. I giggled and continued eating my breakfast.

After we finished our breakfast, I received a text message. "Meet me in front of the hotel in 10 minutes. I'll be waiting. -Tae" I smiled and went back to my room to grab my purse and sunglasses, since it was a sunny day. A perfect day for a date with your boyfriend.

As soon as I reached the entrance of the hotel, I saw Taehyung. He was gorgeous. He was wearing black ripped jeans, a dark green dress shirt, white sneekers and black sunglasses. I walked towards him and gave him a back hug. "Well someone missed me." he said and put his hands over mine. "Of course I missed you. I barely saw you yesterday."

He grabbed my hand and led me outside and inside of a black van. "Soo, where are we going?" I say as he plays with my fingers. "Well, first, we will go to the canals and take a long walk by the river. I read about it on the internet and it's supposed to be very romantic. Then, we will have some lunch in a restaurant, I already made a reservation, and last but not least, we will go to Lake Mashu for some star-gazing." he smiled at me. "Oh my god, Tae." I put my hands over my mouth. "W-what? You don't like it? I-Is it too much? I know I shouldn't have talked about the lake. It wasn't even my idea. Curse you Kim Seokjin with your  'romantic' brain!" he shouted.

"Tae, calm down. I didn't say anything. It's perfect. I love everything you planned, well you and Jin oppa apparently." I giggle. Taehyung smiles and scratches the back of his neck shyly. "Really? You're not just saying that to make me feel better, right?" "Of course not." I stroke his cheek and he kisses the palm of my hand.

"We're here." the drivers voice interrupted us. Tae helped me out of the van and we walked together by the canals hand in hand. We talked about the tour and the countries that we will be visiting. I suggested that we should visit the Fontana Di Trevi when we go to Rome. Tae seemed a bit weird when I mentioned that but I didn't pay much attention to it. "I've never been to Italy before. My brother went there with his friends after he finished high school and he couldn't stop talking about how beautiful it is there. He sent me pictures, of course, but he said it is not the same and that I should definitely visit it. He told me how there were so many couples in Fontana Di Trevi and that it was breath taking. You can't imagine how happy I was when they announced that we will be actually going to Italy for the tour. I am really excited to go there and see all the- oh no, I keep talking. I'm sorry Tae, I won't talk anymore about all these stupid thoughts. Besides, Italy is the last country we will be visiting before the tour ends, so we have at least 4 months to go."