Chapter 12

Taehyung's POV

She turned her head and saw me. I walked over to where she was standing. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth.

This is it....

"I have something really important to say to you Jisoo." By the look on her face, I can tell that she didn't expect me to be so straightforward.

"Umm, okay... So say it." She gave me that smile again.. Please don't do that. That smile of yours will destroy my determination.

"Actually it's more of a question..." Oh,no. If I start stuttering I will make a fool of myself.

"Um, sure.. Go ahead."

I took a veery deep breath, gaining back my confidence. I will do it in a cool way, so that she won't even think of rejecting me.

"Willyoubemygirlfriend?" And there goes my coolness... Go me!

I didn't dare to look at her face. At the moment, anything is possible. Either she will laugh at me and leave, or she will say yes. I hope it's the second one.

Not being able to resist anymore, I hesitantly looked at her. She seemed... shocked. I get her. If I were in her shoes, I would react like that as well.
She didn't say anything. It was really awkward. She just kept staring at me with wide eyes. It was kind of spooky.

I decided to break the damn silence because it was killing me. "So... are you going to say something? Anything?" Nothing..

"Look, I know that we reunited like a week ago, and that maybe it's too soon for me to ask you something like that, no actually IT IS pretty soon, and what I mean is... I will totally understand if you reject me. You probably don't even feel the same way about me anymore so..." Aaand bye bye confidence! Thanks for having my back!

She stayed silent. Disappointed, I turned my back ready to leave. I started walking away when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, giving me a back hug. It's Jisoo.

She turned me around so that I could face her. "I'm sorry I didn't answer. I was too shocked to even talk."

"So, what does that mean? Is it a yes or a no?"

"Of course it's a yes you idiot!" She jumped in my arms wrapping her legs around my torso. We stood like that for a good three minutes, before we finally let go of each other.

"To be honest, I never stopped thinking about you oppa. After I broke up with you I hated myself because I hurt you. I thought that you would never forgive me for what I made you go through. When I saw you again, I was pretty sure you hated my guts. And here you are now, asking me to be your girlfriend. I-I don't think I deserve it. After all there years you-"
I cutted her off by kissing her. After a few seconds she kissed me back. It was magical. I felt all my worries leave me as we kept kissing. I didn't want it to end, but at some point,we both needed air.

When I looked at her, she was blushing. Ahhh how can she be so cute?? "Let's go?" she nodded and I took her hand. We got into a cab and we went back. We got some ice cream and sat at the park where we broke up. I guess it's our place again, like it used to be. We talked and talked about different stuff, and I felt like we could go on for 5 more hours.
Unfortunately, my girlfriend had to leave because Blackpink had an interview. I kissed her goodbye and made my way back to the dorm.
I told the boys what happened and they all seemed okay with it, since it was my decision to make. Jimin and Jungkook didn't seem to like the idea but they put on a fake smile and they patted my back, something I'm very grateful for.

They will get to like Jisoo eventually. And then they will see the angel she really is. I went to bed replaying the events of today, and I drifted off with a big smile on my face. Best. Day. Ever.

Jungkook's POV

I am currently sitting on my bed, thinking about what Taehyung hyung, told us earlier. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. "Come in."
Jimin hyung walked inside my room and sat across from me. "Are you thinking about what Tae told us?"

I nodded and we both sighed. " I don't like this noona. She seems mean and she will hurt Taehyung again. The problem is that he is so blinded by his love for her that he wants to believe that she really has changed."

"I know Kookie, believe me I know. I don't want history to repeat itself and I don't want Taehyung being heartbroken because of that snake. I bet it's all an act, so that she can have him wrapped around her little finger. I swear this girl is pure evil." I could tell that he was about to explode due to his anger towards Jisoo noona.

"Hyung, we must help him see the real her. We have to do something before it's too late!"

"What can we do anyway? Find him another girl to fall in love with, so that he will break up with Jisoo?" He said ironically.

All of a sudden, I got an idea. We must find a girl for Taehyung to fall in love with, and then he will forget his current 'girlfriend'.
"Hyung that's it! A girl! We must find a girl!"

"What are you talking about? Where we will find a girl?"

"Wait, let's think. It has to be someone who Tae knows and she knows him too. Preferably, she should have feelings for him too... But where could we find a girl like that?"
The room was silent for almost ten minutes,when both of us looked at each other with proud faces.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Jiminie asked me.

"I sure hope so, because the person I thought of, is perfect."

"Yep, me too. On three. One... Two... Three!"

And then we both said with our loudest voices, the name of the girl that is capable of making our alien leave Jisoo once and for all.

"DAHYUN!!"

...............................................................................................................................

Surprise! Double update! How did you like this chapter? We officially had our first kissing scene! Yay!! Vote and comment!

   V.😘