Time to Fight like a dauntless

We just woke up and had breakfast, and are now heading to the fighting room.
We arrive and start fighting. First, I am up against James. We start throwing punches at each other and James punches my nose, it starts bleeding.I keep on fighting. Then he hits my ribs, now that really hurts. I fall to the ground unconscious.The next thing I know is that I am in the dauntless hospital. Jack and Elizabeth are beside me. I ask them if I am ok, but they say I fractured one of my ribs.I say I am ok and head back to the dorms. I am walking back to the dorms and something grabs me from behind. I start screaming. They put me in a bag and start moving back and forth. Suddenly Jack sees what's going on and fights whoever it is off. He takes me back to his apartment to keep me safe from them, turns out it was James.He told that I could wear his black sweater because my shirt was torn up. He also said that he will sleep on the floor and I could sleep on the bed.
The Next Morning
I woke up and headed to breakfast. Today was our day off. Elizabeth said she wanted to get a tattoo, so I did it too. I got the same tattoo that Tris got 98 years ago.Elizabeth got the Dauntless symbol on her shoulder.Tomorrow morning we have that final test , I just hope they don't see I'm Divergent.