A Spring Blossom Falls

Start from the beginning

Her eyes flashed back to red as she started giggling again.

Y/n then kicked her to Leonidas, who smacked her with the haft of his spear. Jeanne then smacked Sakura with her flagpole as Jalter delivered a swift kick to her side.

Sakura was being beaten back effectively by the servants.

Y/n was about to call his servants off when a ribbon shot past him and grazed his side. A small yelp followed.

He slowly turned around and saw the ribbon impaled through Illya.

Y/n: "...I-Illya?"

Illya looked at her cousin as tears formed in her eyes.

Illya: "S-She got me..."

The ribbon quickly retreated back to Sakura before Y/n sprinted over to Illya. He held her in his arms as she struggled for breath.

Y/n: "Come on, Illya! Stay with me, I'm not about to lose you now."

Illya: "Y/n..."

Y/n started to tear up as he applied pressure to her wound.

Y/n: "Stay with me, Illya. Don't close your eyes!"

Illya: "I-It's...fine...I'm...happy."

Y/n: "Don't talk like that, Illya. C'mon, we're gonna make it through this, right?"

Illya: "Y-You're...so...warm..."

Y/n started to tear up even more as Illya's breathing slowed. She passed away in his arms.

Y/n's eyes were wide as he cried silently.

Y/n: "I-Illya..."

Y/n's heart started beating faster and faster as his emotions coalesced into one form.

His eyes glowed a furious green and his hair turned white. All of his magic circuits were sent into overdrive as Y/n awakened the side of him that was buried for so long.

Sakura giggled some more as she saw him slowly walking towards her.

Sakura: "See? You and me are the same! Shouldn't we play together!?"

Y/n: "...shut up."

Edmond: "I suggest we move, guys."

Mordred: "G-Good Idea."

Y/n's servants all moved away as Y/n clenched his fists.

Y/n: "You...killed her."

Sakura: "She was just a homunculus, Y/n. No need to get all worked up."

Y/n: "She was my cousin...and you fucking killed her."

Sakura: "and?"

Y/n glared at Sakura with a newfound hatred.

Y/n: "I will fucking break you."

Y/n's aura exploded around him as he summoned Ea to his hands again.

He then charged at Sakura, who simply giggled as he charged at her with intent to kill.

The two clashed in the middle of the lake. Sakura's ribbons protected her from Y/n's unrelenting anger.

Y/n growled before he tore the ribbons apart with his bare hands, he then drove a punch into Sakura's face with no hesitation.

He then kicked her to the lakes edge and jumped on top of her before he pummelled her with punch after punch.

Y/n: "Die! Die! Die! Die! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Sakura just kept giggling to herself as Y/n continued to brutalise her. He was then pulled off of her by Leonidas.