Summoning Spree

Gorgon loomed over the group as she took in her surroundings. She then saw Y/n. The one who summoned her.

Gorgon: "My, My. I didn't know that the mages of this time were so handsome~"

Artoria: "That's enough, Gorgon."

Gorgon: "oh. It's you. Hello, Artoria."

Gorgon sneered at the king of knights before turning her gaze back to Y/n.

Gorgon: "Now then. How did a human mage manage to summon me?"

Jeanne: "He seems to be able to wield two lost magics."

Gorgon froze she then slowly looked to Jeanne.

Gorgon: "Explain."

Jeanne: "we should talk inside. There is much you need to catch up on."

Timeskip

Gorgon: "Alright, I think I understand the situation. Still, being able to wield two lost magics should be impossible."

The group were all sat around the table in the living room, Gorgon with much difficulty since she was massive compared to the others.

Gorgon: "Hmm. Y/n. Do you know of how you learned magic?"

Y/n: "How I learned? no. My memories are pretty Hazy if I'm honest. I don't even remember dad's face."

Gorgon took on a concerned look and she placed a hand on his head.

Gorgon: "then I hope you don't mind if I take a peek into your mind."

Gorgon used some of her power and peered into the depths of Y/n's memories. He was right, but it was almost as if the memories were forcibly removed from his mind.

Gorgon: "How in the world were they able to completely remove his memories?"

She kept digging around until she found herself in a sterile white operating room.

Gorgon: "what the?"

She then saw something that would haunt her for the rest of time. There was a man standing over an operating table. A little boy, no older than three, was laid upon it. Blood covered the man's gloves and the operating table, The man was forcibly trying to alter the boys magic circuits.

???: "Damn it! This little shit has the potential to become God. THIS LITTLE SHIT! *sigh* It's fine. If I can get him to the swirl of the root. Then I'll get recognised and maybe even get into the clock tower."

She could see tears on the boy's face. This barbaric piece of trash hadn't even bothered to use sedatives. The boy was experiencing the pain of every incision on his body.

Gorgon felt like lashing out in extreme violence. But she saw a notepad on the worktop and she had a look.

Subject Name: Y/n L/n

Designation: Alpha-5-B

"the subject seems to have no cap on his power whatsoever. With every limit he comes across, he seems to be able to break them. I have designated this 'Origin' as Limitless."

The notes went into visceral detail about Y/n's experimentation. Gorgon was repulsed and left the memory. She wandered through his mind again and soon found herself staring at another notepad.

It read as follows.

"Damn those bastards. I worked for three years to create the ultimate being. That wench stole him away from me and those bastards in the mages Association cast me out for 'cruelty of the highest degree'. I should have been given a spot in the clock tower on a silver fucking platter! No matter. The child is still out there. The experiments were a success."