Chulainn vs Pendragon

Y/n and Mordred quietly snuck around Fuyuki as they made their way to the Matou house. Mordred had a bag of plastic explosives with her.

The two ducked in and out of alleyways until they got to their destination. From above, Gilgamesh watched with an amused smirk.

Gilgamesh: "I suppose I should be trying to stop those two...nah. I'd rather watch the fireworks."

Gilgamesh then spotted someone peering out of the nearby alleyway. She was gazing at Mordred specifically.

Gilgamesh: "Hm? This just got interesting."

The king of Uruk jumped over and attempted to take the woman by surprise. She spotted him however and jumped backwards.

Gilgamesh: "Funny seeing you here. A caster servant, I believe."

???: "Heh. You can't say much being an Archer."

Gilgamesh: "*sigh* it's unfortunate that I can't use my caster self. Otherwise I'd be damn near unstoppable."

???: "You're in the same position as that Mutt from Ireland."

Gilgamesh: "True. Very True. Still. I'd imagine that the king of lions wouldn't be very happy knowing that you're here."

The woman laughed again before turning away from him.

???: "It's true that she'll be rather annoyed. But I'm sure that Mordred will do what she was made to do and kill her."

Gilgamesh laughed mockingly at her.

Gilgamesh: "She's been getting rather close to her father as of late. They still don't see eye to eye. But they're getting there."

???: "Now that just won't do. I'll deal with them once I locate the Grail."

Gilgamesh chuckled as the caster disappeared.

Gilgamesh: "Heh. Foolish witch."

Gilgamesh looked down the alley in the direction she had walked when he heard Y/n shouting.

Y/n: "SEND IT!!"

Gilgamesh turned in time to see a large explosion being set off at Shinji's house.

Gilgamesh: "Oh, right. Forgot about that. Meh, oh well. You win some, you lose some."

Gilgamesh walked out of the alley in time to see Y/n and Mordred sprinting away while laughing like children.

Gilgamesh: "It's good to see him in a more lively state than when he and I first met."

—flashback—

King Gilgamesh stood in front of his Throne in surprise. One of the Chaldea masters had just caught the sword that he had launched at them.

He had long H/c hair and a metal breathing mask. Behind him were two other masters. their servants stood behind them. one servant with a large shield and pink hair. Another with a red coat and white hair. And the last one that looked like a rather sinful nun.

Gilgamesh: "I'm surprised that you caught my attack, mongrel."

???: "Heh. You've always been like this, Gil. Proud until the very end."

Gilgamesh was surprised by the casual use of his name. Not as a king, but as if they were friends.

???2: "Y-Y/n? Don't you think this is a bit disrespectful?"

Y/n: "Gudako. Shut up."

Gudako: "A-Alright..."