Where Heros Start

Narrator Pov

After the eventful weekend, came monday.

It was going to be a hard day at school as everyone of their classmates had seen their battle live on tv. As the duo went to their classroom they were bombarded with questions.

Eventually it died down and they got to their seats until they heard.

"DEKUS! WHY THE HELL DO YOU BOTH HAVE A STRONGER QUIRK THAN ME!"

"*Awkward Silence*Actually we have more than one quirk."

"Yeah and Zuku has the most."

Said the twins non-chalantly.

Bakugou only got angrier and more furious at this while the class and teacher stared in awe and shock at the twins knowing what they were capable of.

"WELL IT STILL DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME YOU DEKUS GOT THAT!"

"Sure sure, whatever Bakugou, it's not like you're getting any stronger than us"

Exclaimed Izuku.

"And Smarter at that."

Said Izumi.

Snickers and oooohhh's could be heard around the classroom, Bakugou was about to retaliate when the teacher shouted.

"ENOUGH!Bakugou sit down before I send you to the principal again."

Then Bakugou begrudgingly sat down whilst mumbling to himself.

"*Whisper* If only you weren't so cute Izumi, I would go easy on you."

"Anyways, now that's done we have a new student today."

The class perked up with the exception of bakugou.

"Alright, you can come in now"

As he said that, a Filipina looking girl entered the room wearing a unicorn sweater and a unicorn bag and two students instantly knew who this was.

"ERIN!"

Ariane pov

As I heard my nickname and recognized the voices, I instantly looked up to see Izuku and Izumi waving at me.

"Izuku! Izumi!"

I was about to run to them when teacher stopped me and said.

"Hold on Ariane please introduce yourself first"

So I started to introduce myself.

Timeskip brought to you by a Chibi Author chasing after Izumi, Ariane, and Izuku with the Chaos Blades for terrorizing him in the last timeskip.

When I finished introducing myself, the teacher told me to sit by Izumi so I went to her and sat down by her and the teacher started the lessons for the day.

Narrator pov

As the day ended the trio were heading to the entrance to wait for their parents.

"Hey Izuku?"

"Yes Erin?"

"What words of power have you unlocked?"

"Oh let me tell you."

As the two started talking, Izumi could only smirk as she thought.

'I ship it'

After a few more minutes their parents came, Ariane and Armida teleported home whilst Izumi and AM were about to go home Izuku said.